- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Prepare to witness one of the greatest cultures of the ancient world and its wonders. As you sail your felucca down the Nile there will be many more wonders to follow the beautiful Giza pyramids. Enjoy the stroll and make your way to Jordan. A fresh start but to a familiar culture. The amazing Petra awaits you before you jump in the Dead Sea.
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo, Alexandria, Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 6: Felucca Cruise on the Nile
Day 7: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 8: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Cairo City Tour
Day 10: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 11: Dahab
Day 12: Dahab, Taba, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
Day 13: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 14: Petra
Day 15: Petra, Shobak Castle, Dead Sea , Amman
Day 16: Amman
- 5 & 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, ferry between Egypt & Jordan
- Arrival airport transfer on first day of the trip in Cairo.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.