- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Take a 13 day tour of incredible Egypt, from Mediterranean Alexandria and the Commonwealth War Graves of El Alamein, to the legendary Pyramids of Giza, the sunny southern city of Aswan and Luxor's tomb strewn Valley of Kings. Cruising the Nile, exploring ancient wonders and more.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Alexandria
Day: 3 Alexandria
Day: 4 Cairo
Day: 5 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 6 Cairo
Day: 7 Aswan
Day: 8 Aswan
Day: 9 Nile Cruising
Day: 10 Luxor
Day: 11 Luxor
Day: 12 Cairo
Day: 13 Cairo
- 7 nights 4-5 star hotels, 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan and Luxor
- Touring - Alexandria and the El Alamein Battlefields and museum
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for Nile Cruise staff. Tip for your tour guide - we recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide, though ultimately tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$110-130pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 129 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alexandria & Ancient Egypt with Cruise - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alexandria & Ancient Egypt with Cruise - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alexandria & Ancient Egypt with Cruise - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.