- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy Night Life in Cairo
- Egyptian Folklore Show
- Guided tour
We pick you up from your hotel by our representative and transfer you to The Al-Tannoura show that takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday.
Wekalet El Ghouri is an architecturally stunning arts center in El Azhar area in Central Cairo, operating under the Ministry of Culture and the Cultural Development Fund (CDF).
Since finalizing restorations to the Wekalet in October 2005, it has become a hot-spot for organizing cultural events. The most popular being the bi-weekly El Tannoura dance performance.
The performance is similar to the more commonly known whirling dervishes; however this version of the indigenous dance incorporates instruments and other additional elements.
After the show is finished we transfer you back to your hotel.
Available only on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes Services
- Bottle of Water
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle Newest Model
- Personal Items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.