- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Abu Simbel Visit this aweinspiring temple at sunrise to witness the incredible phenomenon of the Abu Simbel Sun Festival
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
FESTIVAL TOUR: Add an extra special element to your Egyptian holiday by combining it with the magical Abu Simbel Sun Festival. The legendary Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, felucca sailing on the Nile, the tomb laden Valley of the Kings and energetic Cairo all in 11 unforgettable days!
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Felucca Cruise
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8-9 Luxor
Day: 10 Cairo
Day: 11 Cairo
- 6 nights 4-5 star hotels, 2 nights aboard felucca (open deck). If booking our Nile Cruise Upgrade, 4 nights 4-5 star hotels and 3 nights Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- 1 overnight night bus (3.5 hrs) with 4 star hotel before hand to freshen up and rest prior to the festival event
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 11
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided visit to Abu Simbel at sunrise for the Sun Festival of King Ramses II including Abu Simbel and Sun Festival entrance fee
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor and Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan and Luxor
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80–100pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 75 today.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Abu Simbel Sun Festival Oct 2021 - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Abu Simbel Sun Festival Oct 2021 - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Abu Simbel Sun Festival Oct 2021 - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.