- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Embark on an incredible journey filled with culture, adventure and sunshine. Head out to the heart of ancient knowledge and home to one of Seven Wonders of the ancient world, Alexandria. Meet a camel and snap a selfie with the incredible Pyramids at your backdrop. Sail down the Nile like a true Egyptian before sleeping under the bright stars. Unfold the countless mysteries Valley of the Kings behold, then haggle your way through bustling Cairo markets. Finish it off with a taste of relaxation and adventure in the Red Sea paradise of Dahab. Surf the waves to your will and marvel at the otherworldly Mt. Sinai.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo, Alexandria, Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 4: Luxor, Aswan
Day 5: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 6: Felucca Cruise on the Nile
Day 7: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 8: Luxor, Cairo
Day 9: Cairo City Tour
Day 10: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 11: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
Day 12: St. Catherine, Dahab
Day 13: Dahab
Day 14: Dahab
Day 15: Dahab, Cairo
Day 16: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels,traditional felucca boat
- 15 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus.
- Arrival and departure transfers. See "Airport Transfer" under Overview section.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Absolute Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Absolute Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 January 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Absolute Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Absolute Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.