- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax for five days in luxury, at a 5star hotel and cruise
- See the unforgettable landscape of ancient Egypt surrounding the Nile
- Tour the best ancient sites with your own private and qualified guide
- Enjoy easy transfers including pickup and dropoff from airport, hotel & cruise
Some of the sites you will see, among many others, include the famous Pyramids, the Valley of the Kings, the impressive Karnak Temples, the Colossi of Memnon and the treasure room of the child king Tutankhamen. Refer to the itinerary for the full tour agenda!
This itinerary is generic, the original they have when they know their international flight arrivals and departure, book domestic flights and book the cruise since everything has a connection with the whole itinerary.
Nile Cruise was my bucket list travel since I was a kid, dreaming about such a big civilization: being in the middle of such a huge temple, like Karnak, makes you feel you are back in the ancient, golden time and you can smell the magical atmosphere and the energy of that place. You cannot really describe that feeling fully!!!
Sailing at night along the Nile, snooping around the glimpse of calm, relaxing daily life along its shores, listening to the prayer call and smell the unforgettable flavors of Africa is something you cannot miss at all.
Life on the cruise is really relaxing: rooms are quite big with all the comforts you need. Food is pretty much impressive: I was not expecting at all such cuisine details and tasty flavors, from the Arabic world to the International palate.
The pool deck with its bar is the best option ever to relax after a long excursion or simply enjoy a book reading whilst you are sailing for your next destination.
Tour guides were really on the top of the things: very polite, easy going, cheerful and smiley and always ready to be at your service, very knowledgeable and extremely professional.
A very big round of applause for our tour guide in Cairo: Mohamed Jawad - a pure Egyptologist, a great archaeologist who was able to frame the history of Faraons and the whole ancient Egypt into a cultural, social background to provide you with a 360 degrees vision. It was an absolute pleasure to go around in Cairo with him and discover every single corner of such a vibrant city: tips on every day life, secrets of new discoveries and future happenings in Egypt was our favorite topic among the streets of the city. A highly recommended guide, a friend, a very knowledgeable and curios, pure Egyptian who will make you love their gigantic history. There should be, not only in Egypt, more tour guides like him, on earth who can make history like if it was storytelling. An amazing person, a friend, a tour guide and a person to trust with for your future holiday in Egypt.
I cannot wait for my second adventure in Egypt: more to discover among the Pyramids - Cheops took my heart and worked on my energy level like no tomorrow.
Inshallah, one day I will be back - I do not wanna miss the opening of the new Museum of Egyptian Antiquity for anything in the world!!!”
Positive: excellent cruise section, a full itinerary, and because of the flights to and from the south, we were able to see more major sites in the limited time. We enjoyed a private tour and personal guides.
Negative: Cairo hotel was dated and not very clean. Relatively short amount of time spent at the Giza pyramids and the museum.”
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo sightseeing
Day 3: Fly From Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan
Day 7: Fly Aswan to Cairo
Day 8: Departure
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our local guide during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise
- English-speaking tour guide during your trips.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Cruise dinner in Cairo with Egyptian folklore show
- Meals at hotel, on the cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip in Luxor and Aswan
- Bottled water, can of soft drink or can of juice, biscuit, and chips during the tour in Cairo.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Yours Cruises 5* Deluxe from Aswan to Luxor Or in Superior similar: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. May
- International airfare
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo (cost from 215€ till 299€)
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips of hotel staff and cruises, are 45€ per person paid when you come to Cairo.
- Tips for the driver and driver cost 5€ per day to each one in Cairo or the cruise, but on your guide you can give more if you have noticed that the tip is little for him. depending on your criteria.
- If you travel with us please send us your copy of your passports for booking your domestic flights.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Confirmation will be received at a time of booking. Your accommodation will be in one of the following 5-star hotels: Grand hotel Pyramids, Mercure Le Sphinx - *Steinberger Pyramids Or Cairo, Helnan October, or similar 5-star hotel. The 5-star deluxe cruise will be on one of the following: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. Mayfair, or similar 5-star. Hotel and cruise names, we will send it before your arrival from 8 days to 2 days. We recommend arriving in Egypt at least one day before starting the tour, if possible. The client can add extra nights in Cairo but after the confirmation of your flight From Cairo to Luxor / Aswan / Cairo (round trip). The itinerary is somewhat generic. A personalized itinerary will be made after reservations are made and the plane is confirmed. (Although it may vary depending on the day of your arrival, departure, the day of boarding and/or the start day of each circuit). All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller. Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required. Passport name, number, expiry, and a country is required after booking for all participants. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. Rates increase by 20% during Christmas, New Year and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).