- Relax for five days in luxury, at a 5star hotel and cruise
- See the unforgettable landscape of ancient Egypt surrounding the Nile
- Tour the best ancient sites with your own private and qualified guide
- Enjoy easy transfers including pickup and dropoff from airport, hotel & cruise
Some of the sites you will see, among many others, include the famous Pyramids, the Valley of the Kings, the impressive Karnak Temples, the Colossi of Memnon and the treasure room of king Tutankhamen. Refer to the itinerary for the entire tour schedule!
This itinerary is generic, the original they have when they know their international flight arrivals and departure, book domestic flights and book the cruise since everything has a connection with the whole itinerary.
Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including.
Information travellers need from you
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Check-in time at hotel and cruise at 14:00 PM.
Checkout time from hotel and cruise at 12:00 AM
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
It May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing
If your tour starts from Cairo Various departures are available depending on your flight's arrival time, please contact the tour supplier
Any price of domestic from Cairo to Aswan o Abu Simbel o Luxor The cost of round-trip Starting from 225€ till 295€. recommended booking any flight domestic before your starting your tour by 15 days to have cheeps prices.
Children's policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents.
If your tour package includes airfare then extra charges for your children may apply.
About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple Rooms or cabins on the Nile cruise.
Notes of cruise
Please note: this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control and the calendar Nile cruises sailing is subject to be changed due to water levels and navigation conditions and customs your itinerary is dependent on your arrival and the return their flight, meanwhile, all visitors will be maintained tourist mentioned
Your Cruises 5* Stander from Aswan to Luxor Or in Superior similar:
Nile Dolphin / Miss Egypt / Tower Prestige / Semiramis II / Emilio / Royal Esadora / Steigenberger Legacy / MS Adonis / Radames II / MS Mayfair / Amarco I or II / MS Sara / MS Toia / Sanctuary Sun / Solaris ll / M/Y Mirage / MS Royal Lily / MS Royal Lotus / Alyssa / Steigenberger Minerva / MS Nile Goddess / Royal Esadora / MS Farah, Or Similar Superior
Supplement of Holy week Ester, X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement and will charge on-spot before check-in. AND THE NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE INFORMED.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo sightseeing
Day 3: Fly From Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan
Day 7: Fly Aswan to Cairo
Day 8: Departure
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our local guide during your stay
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in hotel 5* or 4* Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Stander Nile Cruise on full board.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise
- English-speaking tour guide during your trips.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Cruise dinner in Cairo with Egyptian folklore show
- Meals at hotel, on the cruise and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip in Luxor and Aswan
- Bottled water, can of soft drink or can of juice, biscuit, and chips during the tour in Cairo.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Yours Cruises 5* Deluxe from Aswan to Luxor Or in Superior similar: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. May
- International airfare
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo (cost from 215€ till 299€)
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips of hotel staff and cruises, are 45€ per person paid when you come to Cairo.
- Tips for the driver and driver cost 5€ per day to each one in Cairo or the cruise, but on your guide you can give more if you have noticed that the tip is little for him. depending on your criteria.
- If you travel with us please send us your copy of your passports for booking your domestic flights.
- Egyptian Museum, king Tutankhamen. , Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Drive to Islamic Cairo per person 95€p.p
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at the time of booking. Your accommodation will be in one of the following 5-star hotels: Grand hotel Pyramids, Mercure Le Sphinx, Pyramids Cairo, Helnan October, or a similar 5-star hotel. The 5-star deluxe cruise will be on one of the following: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. Mayfair, or similar 5-star. Hotel and cruise names, we will send it before your arrival from 8 days to 2 days. We recommend arriving in Egypt at least one day before starting the tour, if possible. The client can add extra nights in Cairo after confirming your flight From Cairo to Luxor / Aswan / Cairo (round trip). The itinerary is somewhat generic. A personalized itinerary will be made after reservations are made and the plane is confirmed. (It may vary depending on the day of your arrival, departure, the day of boarding, and the start day of each circuit). Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller. Vegetarian options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required. Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required after booking for all participants. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. Rates increase by 20% during Christmas, New Year, and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).