- Hotel pick-up included
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Step back in time on a historical tour
You will have 3 nights accommodation included in this tour, at 5-star hotels (Movenpick Pyramids - Mercure Le Sphinx - Le Meridien Pyramids).
As part of this tour, you will also get one free tour of your liking, either a Calesa in the Pyramids or a felucca ride on the Nile.
The entire tour is led by a qualified Egyptologist allowing you to maximise the value and knowledge on this historical tour. We kindly refer to the day-by-day Itinerary for an overview of the daily activities.
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Bookmundi. We would be happy to clarify any questions or concerns that you may have.
Arrive at Cairo International Airport where you will be welcomed by your representative. You will receive assistance with your luggage and transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned minivan or car.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will start a day trip to visit the great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley temple. In the afternoon you continue on to visit Memphis and Sakkara, Between your visits you have an Lunch en good local restaurant. Afterwards you will return back to your Cairo hotel for free time, and overnight stay.
(Optional not included: Dinner cruise on the Nile. Enjoy your dinner cruise, including a belly dancer and Tanura show)
Castle of Saladino and Khan El Khalili. After breakfast at your hotel, start your day tour by visiting the world-famous Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, Castle of Saladino. Later you drive to Khan El-Khalili bazaar. Afterwards you will return back to your hotel for free time and overnight stay in Cairo.
(Optional not included: Sound and light show in the Sphinx and Pyramids including Dinner)
Breakfast and depart from your hotel in Cairo. Meet your representative who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport.
- Arrival and assistance at Cairo International Airport.
- All transfers of your tour in Cairo.
- Local guide in your hotel for your starting tour.
- Multilingual Qualified Expert Egyptologist guide.
- Private tour.
- Hotel 5* Star, accommodation 3 nights in Cairo on bed and breakfast.(in room Stander)
- Transport, All tours and excursions in a minivan/vehicle with air conditioning.
- A full 2 days tour in Cairo visiting The Greats Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara, Egyptian Museum, Castle of Saladino and Khan El Khalili.
- Two lunch on your visits in Local Restaurant in area pyramidal.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- A bottle of water, Soft drink or cans of juice and snacks only in your tours.
- Your accommodation in a 5* Hotel (Mercure Le Sphinx - Movenpick Pyramids - Le Meridien Pyramids).
- If you tour in Cairo or in Luxor and book this tour, you receive a complimentary activity of your choice. Choose either a Calesa In The Pyramids or a felucca ride on the Nile. Rede around 15 or 20
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flights.
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch or Dinner.
- Any optional tour and Any other items not mentioned.
Your accommodation in a 5 Star Hotels Mercure Le Sphinx - Movenpick Pyramids, and Le Meridien Pyramids.
> All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
> Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
> Passport name, number, expiry and country is required after booking for all participants.
> You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
> Rates increase by 20% during Christmas, New Year and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).