- Concerts and shows
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Audio guide and headphone
- Witness a spectacular light show at the Giza Pyramids
- Learn the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx
- See the pyramids illuminated at night
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to attend the sound and light show of the Giza Pyramids: Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx, who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. Next, learn about the story of building the pyramids and the history of famous figures of ancient Egypt including Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon.
After the show, go back to your hotel with the provided transportation.
- Pick up and return services to/from your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the show.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Bottled water.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.