- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Board a catamaran for an exciting excursion to the Great Barrier Reef.
- See where the original colonists first settled during a city tour of Sydney.
See what life is like “Down Under” on this incredible journey through the great countries of Australia and New Zealand. Discover the wonders of Aboriginal culture. Meet Australia’s wildlife up close. Cruise Sydney Harbour and Milford Sound. Experience Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world. Indulge in regional flavors during lunch at a family-run merino sheep farm. From the tropical splendor of Australia's Great Barrier Reef to the ethereal beauty of New Zealand's glacial fjords, enjoy the best of the South Pacific.
Day 1 : Cairns, Australia - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Cairns
Day 3 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Day 4 : Cairns - Sydney
Day 5 : Sydney
Day 6 : Sydney
Day 7 : Sydney - Auckland, New Zealand
Day 8 : Auckland - Rotorua
Day 9 : Rotorua
Day 10 : Rotorua - Christchurch
Day 11 : Christchurch - Mt. Cook Region
Day 12 : Mt. Cook Region - Arrowtown - Queenstown
Day 13 : Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Day 14 : Queenstown
Day 15 : Queenstown
Day 16 : Queenstown - Tour Ends
- 15 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Pacific Wonders including New Zealand's North Island tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 168+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Pacific Wonders including New Zealand's North Island tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Pacific Wonders including New Zealand's North Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Pacific Wonders including New Zealand's North Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.