- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore pristine coastal rainforests.
- Swim beneath beautiful waterfalls.
- Travel through the stunning scenery of the Atherton Tablelands.
Now's the time to explore Australia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Unplug and unwind for three sweet, spiritual days in Australia's northeast coast. Head out from scenic seaside Cairns toward the tropical Daintree Rainforest without missing a fun-filled beat, swimming in waterfalls at the Atherton Tablelands and climbing (the inaccurately named, as you'll soon discover) Mount Sorrow. With time for an interpretive walk at the otherworldly Mossman Gorge to learn more about Aboriginal history, culture, and contemporary life, this trip gets you into the heart and soul of the land.
Day 1: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 2: Cape Tribulation/Yungaburra
Day 3: Yungaburra/Cairns
- Hostels (2 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people). All nights are multi-share on this trip.
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Mossman Gorge visit
- Aboriginal interpretive walk
- Free time in the Daintree Rainforest
- Millaa Millaa Falls visit
- Atherton Tablelands visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 17 today.
- Save US$ 11+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.