- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Explore pristine coastal rainforests.
- Swim beneath beautiful waterfalls.
- Travel through the stunning scenery of the Atherton Tablelands.
Create your own “Dreamtime” experience over three packed days of remote natural and spiritual adventure. Head out from scenic seaside Cairns toward the tropical Daintree Rainforest without missing a fun-filled beat, swimming in waterfalls at the Atherton Tablelands and climbing (the unfortunately and inaccurately named) Mount Sorrow. Also, take an unforgettable interpretive walk at the otherworldly Mossman Gorge to learn more about Aboriginal history, culture, and contemporary life straight from the people themselves. The dream is real and it’s just waiting for you to join it.
Day 1: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 2: Cape Tribulation/Yungaburra
Day 3: Yungaburra/Cairns
- Hostels (2 nts, multi-share)
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Mossman Gorge visit
- Aboriginal interpretive walk
- Free time in the Daintree Rainforest
- Millaa Millaa Falls visit
- Atherton Tablelands visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 15 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.