- Local culture
- Off the beaten path
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Discover the origins of the Arrernte Aboriginal people on a "Dreamtime Tour."
- Explore Kata Tjuta and the base of Ayers Rock (Uluru).
Venture through the natural splendor of New Zealand's Southern Alps and the stillness of Australia’s rugged Outback. Delve into the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a “Dreamtime tour” in the Outback, introducing you to Aboriginal life and culture. Tour Sydney Opera House with an expert guide. Enjoy a delightful dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour. Meet Australia and New Zealand's famous wildlife up-close. Settle in for a 3-night stay in Queenstown. Cruise Milford Sound. From Alice Springs and Uluru (Ayers Rock) to snow-capped peaks and fjords, explore the diverse wonders of the lands Down Under.
Day 1 : Depart from Home
Day 3 : Sydney, Australia - Tour Begins
Day 4 : Sydney
Day 5 : Sydney
Day 6 : Sydney - Cairns
Day 7 : Cairns
Day 8 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Day 9 : Cairns - Alice Springs
Day 10 : Alice Springs
Day 11 : Alice Springs - Uluru
Day 12 : Uluru - Melbourne
Day 13 : Melbourne
Day 14 : Melbourne - Queenstown, New Zealand
Day 15 : Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Day 16 : Queenstown
Day 17 : Queenstown - Mt. Cook National Park
Day 18 : Mt. Cook National Park - Christchurch
Day 19 : Christchurch
Day 20 : Christchurch - Tour Ends
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
- Crystalbrook Bailey
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Desert Gardens
- Mantra on Little Bourke
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- The Hermitage
- Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square
- 17 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback to the Glaciers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 218 today.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback to the Glaciers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outback to the Glaciers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback to the Glaciers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.