- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Aboriginal Daintree Rainforest Tour
- Included Choice activities; Great Barrier Reef Cruise or Kuranda, Skyrail & Scenic Rail
- Aussie Outback BBQ dinner with included drinks under the stars in the old quarry hosted by local Danny
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Uluru Sunset drinks and canapes
- Uluru Field of Light Exclusive Sunrise experience
- Uluru guided touring
- Included Choice activities; School of the Air or Royal Flying Doctors Lunch at the outback Curtin Springs Station
- Explore the Blue Mountains Chocolate taste testing
- Wine Tasting at Hunter Valley
- Show more
Venture on a journey through Australia’s most iconic sights. Experience the ancient Gondwana Rainforests of Northern Australia, majestic Uluru in the spiritual Red Centre, and the iconic harbour city of Sydney.
Day 1: Welcome to Palm Cove
Day 2: Daintree & Indigenous Culture
Day 3: Cairns Included Choice, Reef or Rainforest
Day 4: Cairns Uluru
Day 5: Uluru
Day 6: Uluru - Kings Canyon
Day 7: Kings Canyon Alice Springs
Day 8: Alice Springs Sydney
Day 9: Sydney Blue Mountains
Day 10: Blue Mountains Hunter Valley
Day 11: Hunter Valley - Sydney
Day 12: Sydney plus Included Choice; Walking Tour of The Rocks, your way
Day 13: Farewell from Sydney
- Mixture of boutique, unique and 5 star hotels
- Highly experienced Driver Guide
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspiring Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 325+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inspiring Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2023, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inspiring Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspiring Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
Should I select a specific region while visiting Australia?
The sheer size of Australia makes it difficult to see the country in just a few days or a week. If you have limited time, it is a good idea to choose a specific region and explore it fully. If you have three weeks or more, you could fit in one or two regions, like New South Wales or the Gold Coast. Ideally, we recommend spending at least 10 days or a fortnight in Australia. But again, the longer you stay, the better.
What to bring on a vacation to Australia?
There are a few travel essentials that you should not leave off your packing list. These include an Australian adapter, a waterproof phone case, a broad-brimmed hat, and reef-friendly sunscreen. Be sure to pack a water bottle and a good first aid kit. It is also advisable to take some activated charcoal in case you have tummy issues, and a sarong always comes in handy as a towel and shade cloth. and do not forget to organize travel insurance before you leave.
What is the best time to visit Australia?
The best time to visit Australia is during the spring between September and November and the fall between March and May when the weather is at its best and things are quieter on the tourist front. The best time to visit the areas on the coast is during the dry season from April to November, while the inner areas of the country, such as the outback, are best visited when it is cooler between March and May, or September and November.
What are the major attractions in Australia?
Australia has a wealth of beautiful and diverse landscapes, sprawling national parks, ancient historic sites, modern cities, world-class wine regions, and a fantastic culinary scene. Some of the major attractions include the Sydney Opera House in New South Wales; the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in Queensland, and the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Northern Territory. Other great spots to visit are the Blue Mountains National Park in New South Wales, the Daintree National Park in Queensland, and K'Gari (Fraser Island). Driving along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria is another popular tourist activity.