- duration 8.5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot a variety of marine life at the unique coral formations we'll visit.
- There are locations and challenges for every level of swimmer / diver.
- Feel at ease as you will be carefully looked after by diving professionals.
Immerse yourself in Aussie marine life throughout this unique and exclusive snorkelling trip. At our carefully selected locations you can spot tropical and pelagic fish, rays, turtles, sharks; the friendly type; and the ever popular Maori Wrasse.
Our luxury vessel takes you to the Great Barrier Reef in only 90 minutes for a full day of unlimited snorkeling and/or the chance to do up to three dives per day (excluded from price). We have 17 exclusive moorings at Norman, Saxon and Hastings reefs. We have a variety of dive sites to ensure minimal environmental impact to the pristine coral formations we visit.
Snorkel sites are frequented by a myriad of tropical and pelagic fish, rays, turtles, (friendly) sharks and the popular Maori Wrasse. There are swim through's, wall and drift dives to appeal to every level of diver.
We include a wetsuit or stinger suit, as well as flotation noodles. Crew keep a constant watch over the snorkeling sites, so you can enjoy the wonders of the reef in complete safety.
- Experienced Snorkel Guide
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Wetsuit Stinger Suit
- Prescription Mask (Subject to Availability)
- Morning Tea
- Jugs of Water
- Tropical Lunch Buffet
- Fresh Hot Showers
- Accommodation Pick-up Drop-off
- Great Barrier Reef Fee ($20 AUD)
- Bottled Water ($3.50 AUD) or Soft Drinks / Alcohol
- Camera Hire
- Optional Scuba Diving Excursion Equipment
- Travel insurance
- Tips for Guides
- Personal Expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 7 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols