- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Discover the origins of the Aboriginal people on a "Dreamtime Tour."
- Explore Kata Tjuta and the base of Ayers Rock (Uluru).
Venture through the natural splendor of New Zealand's Southern Alps and the stillness of Australia’s rugged Outback. Delve into the colorful world of the Great Barrier Reef. Take a “Dreamtime tour” in the Outback, introducing you to Aboriginal life and culture. Tour Sydney Opera House with an expert guide. Enjoy a delightful dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour. Meet Australia and New Zealand's famous wildlife up-close. Settle in for a 3-night stay in Queenstown. Cruise Milford Sound. From Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) to snow-capped peaks and waterfalls, explore the diverse wonders of the lands Down Under.
Day 1 : Cairns, Australia - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Cairns
Day 3 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Day 4 : Cairns - Melbourne
Day 5 : Melbourne
Day 6 : Melbourne - Alice Springs
Day 7 : Alice Springs
Day 8 : Alice Springs - Uluru
Day 9 : Uluru - Sydney
Day 10 : Sydney
Day 11 : Sydney
Day 12 : Sydney - Queenstown, New Zealand
Day 13 : Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Day 14 : Queenstown
Day 15 : Queenstown - Mt. Cook National Park
Day 16 : Mt. Cook National Park - Christchurch
Day 17 : Christchurch
Day 18 : Christchurch - Tour Ends
- 17 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From the Outback to the Glaciers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 164+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From the Outback to the Glaciers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 17 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
From the Outback to the Glaciers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From the Outback to the Glaciers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.