- National parks
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Discover the stunning Great Barrier Reef
- Visit Noosa, the darling of the Sunshine Coast
Go cruising and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Take a trip to Cape Tribulation and Daintree, considered the oldest living rainforest in the world, and explore Fraser Island during a 4WD safari trip.
With stunning coastal sceneries and tons of included activities throughout the duration of the trip, your northeastern Australia adventure is sure to be a memorable one. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairns
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 3: Cape Tribulation & Daintree tour
Day 4: Cairns - Magnetic Island
Day 5: Magnetic Island
Day 6: Magnetic Island - Arlie Beach
Day 7: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 8: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 9: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 10: Airlie Beach - Rainbow Beach
Day 11: Rainbow Beach
Day 12: Rainbow Beach
Day 13: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island & 4WD camping tour
Day 14: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 15: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 16: Rainbow Beach - Noosa
Day 17: Noosa
Day 18: Noosa - Brisbane & departure
- Hop-on, hop-off buses from Cairns to Brisbane. We will provide you with the tickets. You will have to travel on your own
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in each destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.