- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Surf lesson in Crescent Head
- Visit Byron Bay
- Visit Noosa
- Visit Fraser Island (including Lake McKenzie)
Surf, sail and island hop your way along the East Coast. Leave all things urban behind to visit beautiful beaches, a proper Aussie farm, a national park and the odd World Heritage Site. Fill up your camera roll and make new friends as you tick off this amazing side to Australia.
Day 1 : Cairns
Day 2 : Cairns
Day 3 : Cairns to Magnetic Island
Day 4 : Magnetic Island to Whitsundays (Overnight Sailing)
Day 5 : Airlie Beach
Day 6 : Airlie Beach to Farm Stay
Day 7 : Farm Stay
Day 8 : Farm Stay to Fraser Island
Day 9 : Fraser Island
Day 10 : Fraser Island to Brisbane
Day 11 : Brisbane to Byron Bay
Day 12 : Byron Bay
Day 13 : Byron Bay to Surf Camp
Day 14 : Surf Camp to Sydney
- 12 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- -4 nights in hotels
- 2 nights in motels
- 4 nights in lodges
- 2 nights in cabins
- 1 night sailing on a private yacht
- -Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
Australia - Cairns
Tandem Skydive: 309.00
Go Wild Day Tour: 175.00
Go Jungle Surfing: 274.00
Tully River Rafting: 199.00
Full Day Reef Trip: 165.00
Bungy Jump: 179.00
Minjin Swing: 129.00
Australia - Myella Farm
Horse Riding: 80.00
Australia - Fraser Island
Scenic Flight: 80.00
Australia - Byron Bay
Tandem Skydive: 309.00
Dolphin Kayaking: 69.00
Surf Lesson: 65.00
The currency in Australia is the Australian Dollar, AUD ($). It is generally always possible to exchange money into local currency after arriving in the country, but the easiest way is to make a withdrawal from a local ATM/cashpoint.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast Beachin tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 106 today.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Coast Beachin tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 30 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
East Coast Beachin tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast Beachin tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.