- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Magnetic Island
- Visit a wildlife park
- Overnight sailing experience in the Whitsundays
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
Take two weeks of pure Aussie adventures and turn them into a trip of a lifetime. From the iconic harbour of Sydney to the tropical rainforests of Cairns, this is your chance to see all this great southern land has to offer - with a bunch of people just as stoked to be here as you are. Get off your ass, it's time to see what all the fuss is about.
Day 1 : Cairns
Day 2 : Cairns
Day 3 : Cairns to Magnetic Island
Day 4 : Magnetic Island to Whitsundays Overnight Sailing
Day 5 : The Whitsundays (Sailing) to Airlie Beach
Day 6 : Airlie Beach to Myella Farm
Day 7 : Myella Farm
Day 8 : Myella Farm to Fraser Island
Day 9 : Fraser Island (Guided Full Day Tour)
Day 10 : Fraser Island to Gold Coast
Day 11 : Gold Coast to Byron Bay
Day 12 : Byron Bay
Day 13 : Byron Bay to Surf Camp
Day 14 : Surf Camp to Sydney
- 13 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- 4 nights in hotels
- 2 nights in hostels
- 4 nights in lodges
- 2 nights in cabins
- 1 night sailing on a yacht
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Bungy jumping in Cairns: from $179.00
-Skydiving in Cairns: from $309.00
-Tully River day trip: from $199.00
-Minjin swinging in Cairns: from $129.00
-Go Wild Tour in Cairns: from $175.00
-Jungle surfing in Cairns: from $274.00
-Great Barrier Reef day trip: from $165.00
-Horse riding at Myella Farm: from $80.00
-Scenic flight over Fraser Island: from $80.00
-Skydiving in Byron Bay: from $309.00
-Surf lesson in Byron Bay: from $65.00
-Dolphin kayaking in Byron Bay: from $69.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast Beachin tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 129 today.
- Save US$ 86+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Coast Beachin tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
East Coast Beachin tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast Beachin tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.