- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37743
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit Barron Falls Lookout
- Walking tour of Mossman Gorge with local guide
- Visit Daintree Rainforest
- Visit Cape Tribulation
- Overnight cruise of the Whitsunday Islands (including snorkelling and banana boating)
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Walking tour of Hill Inlet with local guide
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls
- Visit the Atherton Tablelands
- Show more
Iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader. Gobsmacking natural wonders. Mind-boggling hidden gems. From tangled tropical rainforest to wow-worthy coastline, nothing gets left behind on this EXTRAordinary North Queensland adventure. Plunge into tumbling waterfalls. Sink your toes into white-sand beaches. And delve deep beneath the surface for ALL the coral-filled, neon-coloured, sealife-shaped surprises. Pack your Ray-Bans: this is the Sunshine State done right.
Day 1 : Cairns (Australia)
Day 2 : Cairns – Barron Gorge – Port Douglas
Day 3 : Port Douglas, including Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation
Day 4 : Port Douglas
Day 5 : Port Douglas – Mission Beach
Day 6 : Mission Beach – Airlie Beach
Day 7 : Airlie Beach – Whitsunday Islands
Day 8 : Whitsunday Islands – Townsville
Day 9 : Townsville – Atherton Tablelands – Cairns
Day 10 : Cairns
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- 6 nights in hostels (quad-share)
- 2 nights in hotel-style accommodation (twin or double)
- 1 night on a motorised sailboat (multi-share). Please note: on nights 2 to 6 (Port Douglas
- Mission Beach and Airlie Beach) and night 8 (Townsville) you may stay in larger rooms (up to quad-share) with travellers of the same gender. Mixed-sex couples travelling together may be separated on these nights. On night 7 we’ll be staying aboard our private sailboat
- where all cabins are shared (no single supplement available).
- Air-conditioned minicoach and motorised sailboat
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- day tour of the Great Barrier Reef: from $220 AUD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delve Deep: Australia North Queensland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delve Deep: Australia North Queensland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 September 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delve Deep: Australia North Queensland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delve Deep: Australia North Queensland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.