- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Daintree Rainforest
- Cape Tribulation
- Lion’s Den Hotel
- Black Mountain
Your safari starts en route to the Daintree rainforest. See historic Cooktown and the farm district of Lakeland. In Quinkan Country view Aboriginal art. Explore Lakefield National Park, the gold town of Coen and the Archer River. Delve into Weipa and go off-road in Bramwell. Explore ancient Cape York and cruise to Thursday Island.
Day 1: Cairns Cooktown
Day 2: Cooktown Musgrave
Day 3: Musgrave Weipa
Day 4: Weipa Bramwell Station
Day 5: Bramwell Cape York
Day 6: Cape York Somerset
Day 7: Seisia Thursday Island Cairns
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Experienced Tour Leader
- Small group experience with maximum 24 guests
- Flight between Horn Island & Cairns
- Any international flights to/from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape York Frontier tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape York Frontier tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape York Frontier tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape York Frontier tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.