- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Cape Tribulation's landscape and animals
- Meet endangered species at Wildlife Habitat
- Enjoy jungle anecdotes on interpretive rainforest walk
- Unique photographic opportunity at Alexandra Lookout
Discover stunning Cape Tribulation on a two-day tour, the perfect opportunity to explore Australia’s nature. Enjoy drives along the scenic coast, marvel at exotic creatures in the Wildlife Habitat and cruise on Daintree River as you keep an eye out for Australia’s famous crocodiles!
Day 1: Cairns/ Port Douglas - Cape Tribulation, Australia
Day 2: Cape Tribulation - Cairns/ Port Douglas, Australia
- Cape Tribulation dorm or hotel
- - Meals: 1
- Lunch on Day 1
- Accommodation transfers, mini-coach
- Cairns / Port Douglas accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Guided mini-coach transport to and from Cape Tribulation
- Guided mini-coach
- Wildlife and boat activities
- Wildlife habitat entry
- Daintree river cruise
- Daintree river cable ferry
- Cairns or Port Douglas accommodation
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Tribulation Experience 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 September 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Tribulation Experience 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Tribulation Experience 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Tour Availability: Daily departures every day except 24 & 25 Dec.
Accommodation Pick-Up Times: Approximately 7:30 am from Cairns accommodation and 8:30 am from Port Douglas
Suggested Packing List: Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes, insect repellent, water bottle, bathers/towel, money for meals and a small bag for clothes and toiletries.
Luggage Restrictions: 15 kg per person in a soft bag or backpack with a small day pack for easy access to camera, sunblock etc.
Note: Participating in optional activities comes at an extra cost:
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour: Is a fun and informative, fully-guided, all weather activity where your feet don’t touch the ground! You will fly through the trees on flying fox zip lines (stopping at five platforms). Get a bird’s eye view over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef.
Ocean Safaris: Is an exhilarating half-day trip to Mackay and the Undine Reefs for up to 2 hours of snorkelling and exploring the pristine untouched Great Barrier Reef.
Age Restriction: Travellers must be at least 18 years of age, but children who are at least 4 years old can attend with an 18+ adult. The trip is recommended for travellers between 18 and 35 years of age.
Group Size: Max. 24 People
Luggage Restrictions: 15 kg per person in a soft bag or backpack with a small day pack for easy access to camera, sunblock etc.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols