- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday during a sailing trip
- Discover the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- Learn to surf in Byron Bay
Participate in tons of activities in different destinations along the way. Enjoy cruising on the Great Barrier Reef, a stunning, 2,300km-long ecosystem made up of reefs and islands made of over hundreds of different types of corals. Explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip and go on a 4WD safari on Fraser Island.
See beautiful coastal towns such as Noosa and Surfers Paradise and make the most of your time during the tour by participating in various optional activities. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairns
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 3: Cape Tribulation & Daintree trip
Day 4: Cairns - Magnetic Island
Day 5: Magnetic Island
Day 6: Magnetic Island - Airlie Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach - Whitsundays & sailing adventure
Day 8: Whitsundays sailing adventure continues
Day 9: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 10: Airlie Beach - Rainbow Beach
Day 11: Rainbow Beach
Day 12: Rainbow Beach
Day 13: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island
Day 14: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 15: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 16: Rainbow Beach - Noosa
Day 17: Noosa
Day 18: Noosa - Surfers Paradise
Day 19: Surfers Paradise
Day 20: Surfers Paradise - Byron Bay
Day 21: Byron Bay (surfing lesson)
Day 22: Byron Bay - Nimbin - Byron Bay
Day 23: Byron Bay - Sydney (overnight bus)
Day 24: Sydney departure
- Hop-on hop-off buses from Cairns to Sydney
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- Experienced tour guides in every destination
- Skydive Fraser Island
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Dolphin Kayak
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.