- Kayaking and canoeing
- Motorcycle tour
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Sail around and explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Go cruising on the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a tour of the oldest living rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation
Get the chance to participate in tons of included activities along the way. Go cruising and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Enjoy mountain biking through the oldest rainforest in the world and paddle your canoe through the Everglades.
Discover what Australia has to offer during this adventure and return home with fond memories and amazing snapshots. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairns
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 3: Cairns
Day 4: Rainforest hike, bike and canoe
Day 5: Rainforest hike, bike and canoe
Day 6: Cape Tribulation & Daintree rainforest tour
Day 7: Cairns
Day 8: Cairns
Day 9: Cairns - Magnetic Island
Day 10: Magnetic Island
Day 11: Magnetic Island - Airlie Beach
Day 12: Airlie Beach - Whitsundays
Day 13: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 14: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 15: Airlie Beach - Seventeen Seventy
Day 16: Seventeen Seventy (1770)
Day 17: Motorbike tour
Day 18: Seventeen Seventy - Rainbow Beach
Day 19: Rainbow Beach
Day 20: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island (4WD camping tour)
Day 21: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 22: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 23: Rainbow Beach - Noosa
Day 24: Everglades canoeing trip
Day 25: Noosa - Brisbane & departure
- Hop-on, hop-off buses from Cairns to Brisbane
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in every destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Waterfalls Cairns
- Excluded activities: skydive: AUD35. Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Moreton Island: AUD50. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.