- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive a 4WD vehicle on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands during a sailing adventure
- Enjoy cruising in the Great Barrier Reef
- Relax on Airlie & Rainbow beaches
Explore the amazing Whitsunday Island and do some diving and snorkelling in the Great Barrier reef. Go out on a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island and laze on sunny beaches. Walk on the pristine sands of Whitehaven Beach.
With some of the most beautiful coastal destinations in the world on the itinerary and tons of included activities, this trip is sure to give you memories for a lifetime. For more detail, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairns arrival
Day 2: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 3: Cairns - Airlie Beach
Day 4: Whitsundays Sailing adventure
Day 5: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 6: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach - Rainbow Beach (overnight bus)
Day 8: Rainbow Beach
Day 9: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 10: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 11: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 12: Optional activity & bus to Brisbane
- Hop-on, hop-off buses from Cairns to Brisbane. We will provide you with the tickets. You will have to travel on your own.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in each destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have had a drivers license for at least 1 year (please carry your license with you during the trip). It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.