- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Urban List editors say: "spend most of the day picking your jaw up off the floor as you explore the world’s oldest (and in our opinion, the most magical) rainforest — including a private area that isn't open to the general public."
- Spot crocodiles during a wildlife cruise on Cooper Creek, with expert eyes on board to point out creatures hidden in the forest.
- Take a guided walk along the pristine, rainforestrimmed beach of Cape Tribulation, where Europeans tried and failed to tame the coastal wilderness for hundreds of years.
- After warm days spent walking deserted beaches and rambling through the rainforest, relax in the comfort of your 4star resort accommodation.
Leave hustle and bustle in the rear-view mirror on this five-day journey to some of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest and the untouched coast it spills onto. This Urban List: Editor’s Pick trip takes you into the heart of the land the Kuku Yalanji people have called home for 50,000 years, into the complex ecosystem of the forest and deserted white-sand beaches. Learn about hunting native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in Mossman Gorge.
all in all a great tour.”
Cairns - Kuranda - Port Douglas
Daintree Rainforest - Cape Tribulation - Port Douglas
Mossman Gorge - Kuyu Kuyu - Port Douglas
- Resort (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle , Ferry
- An expert tour leader
- Cairns - Barron Gorge lookout
- Kuranda - Lunch stop
- Port Douglas - Local dinner
- Port Douglas - Leader-lead orientation walk
- Port Douglas - Trinity Bay lookout
- Cape Tribulation - Lookout & guided walk
- Daintree Rainforest - Guided nature walk
- Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek boat trip
- Daintree Rainforest - Heritage restaurant lunch
- Mossman Gorge - Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu - Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience
- Any international flights to/from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations and working with new partners can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.