- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a delicious roast dinner at the Noosa Everglades CootharaBar
- Included Flight: Noosa to Airlie Beach
- Scenic train ride along the East Coast of Australia from Proserpine to Townsville
- Enjoy an unlimited chefcooked breakfast of Aussie favourites while meeting and learning about Koalas at Bungalow Bay Koala Village
With coastal cities, world heritage sites, white-sand beaches & laid-back vibes, the East Coast of Australia is a sun seeker's dream. We'll see the best of it over 10 glorious days, stopping at a farm for morning tea, sleeping at a Eco Camp & spending 2 nights at Airlie Beach: gateway to the insta-perfect Whitsundays.
Day 1: Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm
Day 2: Noosa Everglades - Fraser Island Day Trip
Day 3: Noosa Everglades to the Whitsundays
Day 4: The Whitsundays
Day 5: The Whitsundays to Magnetic Island via Townsville
Day 6: Magnetic Island
Day 7: Magnetic Island to Cairns via Townsville
Day 8: Cairns
Day 9: Cairns
Day 10: Cairns
- We'll provide 9 of your meals and the rest are up to you. Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats. Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
- 10 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation with a Special Stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos.) With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life and occasional Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Byron Bay and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Sun Seeker tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Sun Seeker tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Sun Seeker tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Sun Seeker tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.