Looking for available travel experts
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Wildlife safaris Tours 2019/2020
9 Wildlife safaris Tours
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Experience gorilla tracking in the famous national park.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Trek through the mysterious African jungle.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results