Looking for available travel experts
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Wildlife safaris Tours 2018/2019
8 Wildlife safaris Tours
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
From US$ 1,770 5 days View Tour
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Experience gorilla tracking in the famous national park.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Trek through the mysterious African jungle.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results