Looking for available travel experts
11 Trips by Bushthorns Adventures64-00100, Nairobi , Kenya
- Wildebeest migration and a chance to see the big five.
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara and lake Nakuru.
- Witness the wildebeest migration.
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara.
- The only conservation Park in the world.
- An Ivory Burning site.
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino).
- Interactions with Chimpanzees.
- Interactions with the Northern White Rhinos and The Blind Rhino.
- Comprehensive Game drives.
This day trip will take you to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy for an interaction with ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Naro/Naro View Map
- Operator Bushthorns Adventures
- 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau.
- The largest protected area in Kenya.
- Land of Lava, Springs & Man-Eaters.
- Panoramic view of Nairobi capital city.
- A walk back to the ancient swamp.
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo).
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- Game drives in Hell's Gate National Park.
- Walking in the wild.
- Lots of optional activities available like rock climbing, cycling and hot spa.
- Great Sceneries of the northern part of Kenya.
- Unique Attractions (Gerenuks, Beisa Orxy , Grevy Zebras).
- The park has the largest concentration of Elephants.
- Prolific birdlife features 600 species.
- Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Great Sceneries and amazing wildlife.
- Ascending to the most rewarding sunrise at Point Lenana.
- Most authentic sceneries, beautiful vegetation, wildlife and birds.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results