11 Trips by Bushthorns Adventures64-00100, Nairobi , Kenya
- Wildebeest migration and a chance to see the big five.
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara and lake Nakuru.
- Witness the wildebeest migration.
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara.
- The only conservation Park in the world.
- An Ivory Burning site.
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino).
- Interactions with Chimpanzees.
- Interactions with the Northern White Rhinos and The Blind Rhino.
- Comprehensive Game drives.
This day trip will take you to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy for an interaction with ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Naro/Naro View Map
- Operator Bushthorns Adventures
- 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau.
- The largest protected area in Kenya.
- Land of Lava, Springs & Man-Eaters.
- Panoramic view of Nairobi capital city.
- A walk back to the ancient swamp.
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo).
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- Game drives in Hell's Gate National Park.
- Walking in the wild.
- Lots of optional activities available like rock climbing, cycling and hot spa.
- Great Sceneries of the northern part of Kenya.
- Unique Attractions (Gerenuks, Beisa Orxy , Grevy Zebras).
- The park has the largest concentration of Elephants.
- Prolific birdlife features 600 species.
- Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Great Sceneries and amazing wildlife.
- Ascending to the most rewarding sunrise at Point Lenana.
- Most authentic sceneries, beautiful vegetation, wildlife and birds.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results