- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the 2020 eclipse
- Visit Perito Moreno Glacier & El Chaltén
- Admire Iguazu Falls
- Discover Enchanting Bariloche
the breakfast had freshly squeezed orange juice, the hotel clerk was so nice and the building was so different. We also liked Lares de Chacra in Chacras de Coria outside of Mendoza.
We had a room with a balcony overlooking the pool and they provided a glass of wine which we enjoyed on our balcony. We also found L'Hotel Palermo to be very nice in Buenos Aires. the desk clerk was great
and they had a nice breakfast. We really enjoyed all the tours that you provided for us. The hotel in Bariloche I would not recommend, Costas del Nahuel, - I spent the entire day writing reviews on Trip Advisor and so now I am worn out. That hotel
needed new carpets and the only good thing was it had a nice view of the lake but the breakfast was also quite bad. The hotel in Puerto Iguazu - Posada del Jacaranda was also very nice and only 2 years old.
Everything your agency did was great, the guides all met us at the airport as planned. We really liked the wine guide, Vicente R. Cardusa through Sak Wine tours, he is very knowledgable and very personable.
WE truly enjoyed all the excursions since they all involved beautiful countryside and views which is what we enjoy. I think it is very important when traveling the Andes up to Purmamarca to spend the night there.
Most people do this all in one day from Salta and I am glad you recommended that we stay in Purmamarca, it is also such a lovely small town. We are so glad we had time to do some small hike near by our hotel too.
Thank you for the recipes I certainly will try them!!!!”
We did have to agree with you that Iguazu Falls were far superior to our Niagara Falls so this was definitely a highlight of our trip. We also enjoyed the atmosphere and friendliness of Buenos Aires which you so wonderfully shared with us.
We really enjoyed the Fierro in BA - it felt very personal and they were so enthusiastic about advising us on any of our questions. The other 2 hotels were more of a "big city" experience but we were still very happy with them.
We really enjoyed our day out at the ranch in BA - felt like a different world for us and very unique. Dale is still telling everyone about the demonstration we saw by the young gaucho who showed us how he breaks in a horse - it was breathtaking to watch him put the horse on his back, climb on the horse's stomach and then press his head against the horse's like they were kissing. We have never seen anything else like it.....
We loved having you take care of us in BA, especially assisting my quick visit to the hospital where we really didn't lose any time. Our guide in Iguazu was also good but you were exceptional!
Keep up the good work - great experience for both Dale and I and we will be coming to BA again!”
Favorite hotel was Dazzler Polo and least favorite was Aeroparque Inn and Suites. The best excursions were in Ushuaia, followed by Iguaz. I really loved the hiking and paddling trip especially.
The team from Antartur were amazing and Ren from Ecoturismo Iguaz was phenomenal. He used all of his connections to get us around which were key because the amount of tourists in Iguaz was substantial.
The El Calafate trip could have been improved. We were scheduled to have a day of excursions, a day off, and a half day there before flying back. Because of the Christmas holiday, however, it meant that we couldnt book the excursion we wanted for the free day (Estancia Cristina) but we did a glacier boat ride. And the following day we were in El Calafate until almost 5PM. In the future, it will help for the team to ensure travelers have something to do during the Christmas holiday and to have that booked far in advance (and an earlier flight out wouldve been great). It affected scheduling for Iguaz and we were on a flight every day for three days which wasnt so fun!
We hope to be back in Argentina in the future and will definitely book throughout Say Hueque :).”
Day 1: Travel to Argentina, First Stop: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
Day 3: Travel to Patagonia: From El Calafate to El Chaltén
Day 4: Mountains and Lakes (self-guided)
Day 5: Mountains and Lakes (self-guided)
Day 6: From El Chaltén Back to El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 8: Your Free Day in El Calafate
Day 9: From El Calafate to Bariloche
Day 10: Bariloche Tours: History and Nature
Day 11: Bariloche: Solar Eclipse
Day 12: From Bariloche to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tours: Argentine Side
Day 14: Iguazu Falls Tours: Brazilian Side
Day 15: Buenos Aires, The End of your Adventure in Argentina!
- 14 Breakfasts
- All transfers and tours mentioned
- Meals: Snacks and dinner (day 2), boxed lunch (day 10), lunch (day 11)
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- 3-night accommodation in a hotel (Buenos Aires), 3-night in a hotel (El Chaltén), 3-night in a hotel (El Calafate), 3-night in a hotel (Bariloche), 2-night in a hotel (Iguazu)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: Only payable in cash at hotel. Varies from $2 usd to $4 usd per guest per night depending on hotel category
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Only payable in cash at hotel. Varies from $2 usd to $5 usd per guest per night depending on hotel category
- Travel / Medical Insurance – To get a free quote please follow this link: World Nomads
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.