- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Explore the Argentinean Falls
- Brazilian Falls excursion
- Parque das Aves bird park
- Fly to Rio de Janeiro
On this 8 day journey, enjoy a taste of Argentina & Brazil on board 6-star Scenic Eclipse. Gaze at the spectacular Iguazu Falls and explore Rio de Janeiro.
Move to the beat
Discover the beating heart of Brazil as you are amazed by one of the most majestic waterfalls on Earth before the feisty and brilliant city of Rio de Janeiro greets you.
Stand atop the natural wonder that is Iguazú Falls with its hundreds of thundering waterfalls, before you explore Rio’s beach strip and take a cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain to enjoy the panoramic views.
Day 1 : Buenos Aires
Day 2 : Buenos Aires > Iguazú Falls
Day 3 : Iguazú Falls
Day 4 : Iguazú Falls
Day 5 : Iguazú Falls > Rio de Janeiro
Day 6 : Rio de Janeiro
Day 7 : Rio de Janeiro
Day 8 : Rio de Janeiro
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 8 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 8 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taste of Argentina & Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 165 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 14 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Taste of Argentina & Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taste of Argentina & Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.