- duration 16 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy trekking in El Chalten
- Travel to Patagonia and tour El Calafate
- Visit Bariloche, called Argentina's Lake District
- Explore Torres del Paine National Park
Start your tour from Bueno Aires, the cultural capital of South America that is often regarded as 'the Paris of the South.' Enjoy a tango show and dinner before driving to Bariloche, Argentina's Lake district. Loose yourself in the beauty of its lakes. Visit the highlights of southern Patagonia, including El Calafate's Perito Moreno Glacier, El Chalten's lovely mountain trails and, of course, the spectacular Torres del Paine, in Chile.
We will ensure that you get the most out of this tour. Travel through pre-planned routes and spend your night in pre-arranged hotels. Move at your own pace and get the chance to select from a variety of routes. For more details about this trip, please read the itinerary.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires tour and tango show
Day 3: Buenos Aires
Day 4: Buenos Aires - Bariloche
Day 5: Bariloche tour
Day 6: Bariloche
Day 7: From Bariloche to El Calafate & El Chalten
Day 8: Trekking in El Chalten
Day 9: From El Chalten back to El Calafate
Day 10: El Calafate tours: Estancia Nibepo Aike
Day 11: Estancia Nibepo Aike - El Calafate
Day 12: From El Calafate to Torres del Paine
Day 13: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 14: Torres del Paine - El Calafate
Day 15: El Calafate - Buenos Aires
Day 16: Departure
- All transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Bariloche, 2 in El Chalten, 3 in El Calafate & 2 in Torres del Paine
- 1 night in Estancia Nibepo Aike: all activities and meals (lunch, afternoon tea, dinner & breakfast) included
- Breakfasts and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- A courtesy dinner at the destination of your choice
- Tours described in the itinerary
- A bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- National park entrance fees
- Bariloche Eco Fee: only payable in cash at the hotel. Ranges from USD2 to USD4 per guest per night and varies depending upon the hotel category
- Travel / medical insurance
- Car rental (price to be confirmed at the time of booking)
- Save +US$ 85 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Passport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without any responsibility on part of Say Hueque.