- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Explore Buenos Aires, the Argentinian capital and “Paris of the Americas”
- Bask in the beauty of Iguazu Falls, one of the Natural Wonders of the World
- Visit the La Boca neighborhood with its colorful tin houses and bustling streets
This solo tour will guide you through the breathtaking natural attractions and vibrant culture of Argentina. Begin your journey in Buenos Aires, the bustling capital where you will discover famous attractions and neighborhoods including Casa Rosada, San Telmo, and La Boca. From there you will fly to Puerto Iguazu and visit one of the most impressive natural wonders in South America — the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls. Home to over 275 falls and 2,000 species of plants in the surrounding rainforests, this is truly a magnificent sight to see. Explore the breathtaking jungle before you fly to Buenos Aires. Take the opportunity to explore the city’s intriguing neighborhoods and learn about the local culture and history before you end your tour of Argentina.
This is a Solo Tour
You don't pay a single supplement and get a room for yourself!
Day 1: Buenos Aires (arrival)
Day 2: Buenos Aires - Iguassu (by Flight)
Day 3: Iguassu
Day 4: Iguassu - Buenos Aires (by Flight)
Day 5: Buenos Aires
Day 6: Buenos Aires
Day 7: Buenos Aires (departure)
- 06 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed deluxe hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All Transportation in AC modern vehicles
- Services of English-speaking guide during the tours
- All sightseeing as per the detailed itinerary
- Domestic airfare (Buenos Aires – Iguassu – Buenos Aires)
- All local applicable taxes
- All entrance fees as per the detailed itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Buenos Aires city tax, paid locally in cash only: USD 0.50 – 1.50 per person per night (depending on the hotel)
- Puerto Iguazu Eco Tax, paid locally in cash only: AR50.00 per person
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Picturesque Solo Argentina Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Picturesque Solo Argentina Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Picturesque Solo Argentina Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.