- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak up the cultures and colors of Buenos Aires
- Sail through the fjords at the end of the world up to Cape Horn on the Expedition Cruise
- Entice your palate with delectable Argentine cuisine and fine wine
- Explore Torres del Paine, a world heritage site, and the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier
Visit San Antonio de Areco, the cradle of the Gaucho tradition. Learn more about Argentina’s renowned food culture during a trip to one of San Antonio de Areco’s popular local markets.
Cruise along the pristine waterways of Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, an archipelago off the bottom of the South American mainland. Enjoy an extraordinary contact with nature, amazing cuisine and an exclusive onboard service provided by our professional and friendly staff.
They then came up with a wonderful itinerary which covered our interests perfectly. They chose excellent hotels and scheduled internal flights and airport pick-ups, etc perfectly. Everything ran like clockwork.
We paid from Australia using the companies secure payment providers. We had no issues at all with the payments.
We were given a contact within the company who kept in touch with us (using WhatsApp) while we travelled. Our contact was always happy to answer our questions (which were sometimes asked outside of normal working hours).
We can strongly recommend Across Argentina as a secure and highly experienced travel agency. You will not be disappointed if you use them.”
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires
Day 2: San Antonio de Areco
Day 3: Fly to Ushuaia, the 'End of the World' city
Day 4: Explore the 'End of the World' in a 4X4 vehicle
Day 5: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 6: Cruise to Chilean fjords between Cape Horn & Wulaia Bay
Day 7: Garibaldi Glacier
Day 8: Águila Glacier
Day 9: Magdalena Island and Punta Arenas
Day 10: Trek to the base of Torres del Paine
Day 11: Exploring Torres del Paine
Day 12: El Calafate
Day 13: The Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 14: Farewell dinner and Tango in Buenos Aires
Day 15: Leave Buenos Aires
- Accommodation for 14 nights in Luxury/Boutique hotels
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 9 dinners, including drinks
- Entrance fees to 3 national parks: Tierra del Fuego, Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares
- All overland transportation and guided excursions as mentioned in the itinerary. All excursions are privately operated in small, exclusive groups
- A personalized concierge service by our experienced managers throughout the trip
- 24/7 emergency phone number and Whatsapp number in case you need any assistance
- 2 domestic flights: Buenos Aires to Ushuaia & Calafate to Buenos Aires
- International flights from any destination
- Port taxes
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional' in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.