- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Total Solar Eclipse marvel at the total solar eclipse of 14 December 2020 from a deluxe observation camp and enjoy gourmet food and wine
- Los Glaciares National Park discover the incredible Perito Moreno Glacier and get close to the wall of ice as you walk along footbridges and walkways
- Bariloche enjoy a scenic tour of the Patagonian wilderness including Lake Nahuel Huapi and admire the view from Campanario Hill
- Buenos Aires take a guided city tour of Argentina's captivating capital to see highlights including the Plaza de Mayo, colourful La Boca neighbourhood and Recoleta.
Journey from Buenos Aires to El Calafate on this 9-day group tour of Argentina and observe the incredible total solar eclipse in December 2020. Watch this once in a lifetime spectacle from an exclusive observation camp near Piedra del Aguila and take in the incredible scenery of Bariloche. Enjoy a Buenos Aires city tour, relax in charming El Calafate and marvel at the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier in Los Glaciares National Park.
Day: 1 Buenos Aires
Day: 2 Buenos Aires city tour
Day: 3 Fly to Bariloche
Day: 4 Total Solar Eclipse
Day: 5 Bariloche Scenic Tour
Day: 6 El Calafate
Day: 7 Perito Moreno Glacier
Day: 8 El Calafate
Day: 9 El Calafate
- 5 nights 4 star hotels and 3 nights boutique hotel in Bariloche (or 3 nights guesthouse, for anyone booking from 01 Dec 2019 onwards)
- 8 breakfasts & 1 gourmet picnic lunch with premium Argentinian wines
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 9
- Domestic flights: Buenos Aires - Bariloche and Bariloche - El Calafate
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- Full day solar eclipse excursion to an exclusive observatory camp with an astronomer guide
- Expert local guides for scheduled sightseeing
- Eclipse viewing glasses
- Half day Buenos Aires city tour
- Half day Bariloche scenic tour
- Full day excursion to Los Glaciares National Park
- International flights and visas
- Items of a personal nature, additional meals and drinks
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Bariloche Eco Tax - $2 per day ($6 in total) to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonia, Glaciers & Eclipse 2020 - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Patagonia, Glaciers & Eclipse 2020 - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia, Glaciers & Eclipse 2020 - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.