- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier Two amazing extremes
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn
- Canoeing at the End of the World
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires
Visit two of its most seductive cities-eclectic Buenos Aires, famous for the Tango, European-style architecture and traditional "asado" barbecue; and Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world and known as 'the end of the world', surrounded by part of the Andes Mountains.
Also, visit the country's most popular national parks and see the magnificent natural wonders of Los Glaciares, Perito Moreno Glacier, Iguazu Falls and Tierra del Fuego.
This trip also features a Valdes Peninsula whale watching cruise and visit to South America's largest Magellanic Penguin colony.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
The hotel provided was luxurious and beautiful! Such a great place to stay, staff were great and facilities were fantastic. Couldn't ask for more.
But oh the falls, they were magnificent! Indescribable in their beauty!
We did bioth sides and they were so much more than we could ever have imagined!
The tour guides were fantastic very good English very friendly and made out journey through the falls great!
Sadly we only did two days with the tour including the bus to iguassu from buenos aires which was fantastic! The sleeping bus with reclining chairs were so comfortable and a great way to travel, a little tricky to find the bus at the beginning to board but that's nothing to say about the company more the Retiro bus station issue. There was no one to ask for help or information and as we speak very limited Spanish that was a little difficult but we got through!
The only fault was not being picked up at the iguassu bus terminal as our bus was late, and when we arrived none of the phones or computers were accessible at the bus terminal so we then had to pay for our own taxi :(
But all in all a great tour and we enjoyed it thoroughly.”
I am doing really well although definitely missing the beautiful countries I had the chance to see on my trip. Sorry I didn't respond to your last email but it went into my junk mail for some reason and I didn't see it until this email arrived. Regarding the trip, it was fantastic! To answer your questions:
-My favourite hotel was the location in Buenos Aires. The open-air hallway with the vines that walked into a beautiful courtyard was definitely more unique than a large chain hotel where many people stay where travelling. I loved that you used small local boutique hotels which really gave you a feel for the culture and the city that I was visiting
-As for the most memorable place I visited, it has to be Igauzu Falls. A fantastic tour guide in such a beautiful setting made for a very memorable stop, I couldn't have imagined not seeing it when I was travelling
-The best part of travelling with your organization was that everything was taken care of for me. As soon as I arrived in a city, I was told the itinerary for the time I was staying there which made it an extremely simple and stress free vacation. The only thing I would suggest was that I wasn't told that I would receive a breakdown of each leg of my trip once I arrived in my next city. It would just take the confusion out of it as I was wondering how I was suppose to get my tickets, rides, etc when I started on the journey.
Overall Say Hueque did a fantastic job !”
I decided to travel with you because of your promptness in response, ease of working, good customer service and a good price. Seamless experience - everything was flawless and we did not have to worry.
My favorite hotel is Don Los Cerros at El Chalten - very nice hotel, luxurious, superb location and views, spa - hot tub, good service.
The best excursion was to Laguna De los tres - amazing trek up - difficult but exhilarating - worth the effort once we reached the top.
The trip was fabulous!”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour and tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 4: Peninsula Valdes whale watching
Day 5: Penguins in Punta Tombo – Puerto Madryn
Day 6: Puerto Madryn travel to Ushuaia
Day 7: Patagonia Adventure in Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing
Day 8: Beagle Channel Cruise / El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 10: El Calafate Tours
Day 11: The Patagonia Adventure ends - Back to Buenos Aires!
Day 12: From Buenos Aires travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tour: Argentine Side
Day 14: Iguazu Falls Tour: Brazilian Side
Day 15: Buenos Aires - adventure in Argentina comes to an end!
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Puerto Madryn, 3 in El Calafate, 2 in Ushuaia, 2 in Iguazu
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- National Park entrance fees
- International or domestic flights
- Travel / medical insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Save +US$ 85 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.