- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier Two amazing extremes
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn
- Canoeing at the End of the World
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires
Visit two of its most seductive cities-eclectic Buenos Aires, famous for the Tango, European-style architecture and traditional "asado" barbecue; and Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world and known as 'the end of the world', surrounded by part of the Andes Mountains.
Also, visit the country's most popular national parks and see the magnificent natural wonders of Los Glaciares, Perito Moreno Glacier, Iguazu Falls and Tierra del Fuego.
This trip also features a Valdes Peninsula whale watching cruise and visit to South America's largest Magellanic Penguin colony.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
All Hotels were very good and our favourite excursion was at Iguazu Falls, it was very scenic.
All the guides were very good, we are very pleased with the service. Everything was excellent.”
Our favourite part of the trip was the week we spent in the North West driving ourselves. We would definitely like to do that again and spend more time in some of the villages and towns.
Feedback and thoughts on the various activities and places we stayed and visited: I have written reviews on TripAdvisor for most of them, you can find me under the username “fractal” if you’d like to read them
We liked all the hotels we stayed in. Each one was just right for its location and suited us perfectly. If we had to pick, probably our two favourites were Hacienda de Molinos in Molinos and Finca Adalgisa in Chacras de Coria.
Hacienda de Molinos had great charm and the food was excellent. We loved our room and would have liked to have spent a couple of days there. The Vinas de Cafayate had great views and the room was nice. The food in their restaurant was also quite good.. The Design Suites Hotel in Salta was great….our room on our first couple of nights was nicer than the room we had when we returned….the first room had a better view. The breakfasts were a little boring.
La Comarca in Purmamarca was really nice. It had great views of the mountains and was spacious.
One thing we did notice…..Argentina is a wine country and yet only one or two of the hotels had wine glasses in the rooms….we had to ask!!
The agents on the ground were mostly very good.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour and tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 4: Peninsula Valdes whale watching
Day 5: Penguins in Punta Tombo – Puerto Madryn
Day 6: Puerto Madryn travel to Ushuaia
Day 7: Patagonia Adventure in Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing
Day 8: Beagle Channel Cruise / El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 10: El Calafate Tours
Day 11: The Patagonia Adventure ends - Back to Buenos Aires!
Day 12: From Buenos Aires travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tour: Argentine Side
Day 14: Iguazu Falls Tour: Brazilian Side
Day 15: Buenos Aires - adventure in Argentina comes to an end!
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Puerto Madryn, 3 in El Calafate, 2 in Ushuaia, 2 in Iguazu
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- National Park entrance fees
- International or domestic flights
- Travel / medical insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.