- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier Two amazing extremes
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn
- Canoeing at the End of the World
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires
Visit two of its most seductive cities-eclectic Buenos Aires, famous for the Tango, European-style architecture and traditional "asado" barbecue; and Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world and known as 'the end of the world', surrounded by part of the Andes Mountains.
Also, visit the country's most popular national parks and see the magnificent natural wonders of Los Glaciares, Perito Moreno Glacier, Iguazu Falls and Tierra del Fuego.
This trip also features a Valdes Peninsula whale watching cruise and visit to South America's largest Magellanic Penguin colony.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
If we need to mention a guide, Agostina from Say Hueque and Martin from Biking BA were both really great.
We need to mention that we did not like the Southern Spirit Trek in El Calafate. Almost all the time was spent in transit on the bus and inside the boat or waiting. We had only 45 minutes at Perito Moreno which is a bit of a joke given the tour lasted for 9 hours. Also, we enjoyed La Ventura tango show but felt it was a bit too touristic, so we wondered if more authentic ways exist to experience tango (maybe not).”
Its a beautiful trek through many different forest trees and lakes. We also reached the ruin of the Roman bridge. It was an all day trip and definitely worth it! On our way back we encountered a dog that decided to come on the bus with us! He, too, was enjoying the routes of Bariloche Thank you Say Hueque for a great birthday trip!”
After talking with Maria we knew she was very knowledgeable about her country and had lived and traveled around there extensively.
The booking process with Maria was excellent. She made many wonderful suggestions about which areas to visit, how long we should stay in each area, and which excursions would be best for us. She was also very prompt in answering our many emails.
My favorite excursion was the Marpatag Glaciares Gourmet boat trip. Seeing the glaciers up close was an unforgettable sight. The Gourmet lunch was excellent and we enjoyed the company of other travelers.
I would like to mention our guide in Buenos Aires, Ceci Martire. She was our very best guide, very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! She sent us emails throughout our trip to make sure everything was going as planned. Thank you, Ceci.
One negative thing that I need to mention was our all day excursion from El Calafate to Torres Del Paine. We expected to be picked up in a comfortable van for such a long ride, but instead we were picked up in a small SUV. This was too small for 3 adults in the back seat. And on top of that our driver decided to take a short cut over very bumpy gravel roads. This did reduce our travel time by 1 1/2 hours each way though.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour and tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 4: Peninsula Valdes whale watching
Day 5: Penguins in Punta Tombo – Puerto Madryn
Day 6: Puerto Madryn travel to Ushuaia
Day 7: Patagonia Adventure in Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing
Day 8: Beagle Channel Cruise / El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 10: El Calafate Tours
Day 11: The Patagonia Adventure ends - Back to Buenos Aires!
Day 12: From Buenos Aires travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tour: Argentine Side
Day 14: Iguazu Falls Tour: Brazilian Side
Day 15: Buenos Aires - adventure in Argentina comes to an end!
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Puerto Madryn, 3 in El Calafate, 2 in Ushuaia, 2 in Iguazu
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- National Park entrance fees
- International or domestic flights
- Travel / medical insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.