- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Iguazu Waterfalls and Perito Moreno Glacier Two amazing extremes
- Whale watching in Puerto Madryn
- Canoeing at the End of the World
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires
Visit two of its most seductive cities-eclectic Buenos Aires, famous for the Tango, European-style architecture and traditional "asado" barbecue; and Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world and known as 'the end of the world', surrounded by part of the Andes Mountains.
Also, visit the country's most popular national parks and see the magnificent natural wonders of Los Glaciares, Perito Moreno Glacier, Iguazu Falls and Tierra del Fuego.
This trip also features a Valdes Peninsula whale watching cruise and visit to South America's largest Magellanic Penguin colony.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
Patagonia was stunning with its Perito Moreno, a really unique experience as well. El Chalten has been very windy but the hike was so cool!
Argentine Experience was incredible, it was such a great evening!!! Definitely highly recommendable!
Thank you so much for all your help and organization. It has been an unforgettable trip and we loved it so much!
All the Best!”
I identified Say Hueque from an internet search for Patagonia Tours. I then read some of the positive ratings from other travelers. I decided to book through Say Hueque because of a) positive reviews from other travellers; b) the itinerary that you offered suited what I wanted; and c) I liked the idea of being reasonably independent and not having too much organised or being part of a week long tour.
There were probably a number of highlights. In terms of the actual arrangements, the ease of having most of my travel and hotel bookings completed without having to concern myself with them was a highlight. In terms of the actual trip, I really enjoyed the hiking at El Chalten and the one day that I hiked to Mt Fitz Roy was the highlight for me.
The hotel in El Calafate (Kau Yatun) was the best one of the trip. Very comfortable, good service, good restaurant and nice location.
As mentioned above, it was not an excursion, but the hiking in El Chalten was my favourite. However, at El Calafate, I booked an additional excursion to Estancia Christina on my one free day, and that excursion was great.The guides were all good. I think the guide from El Calafate who did the Perito Moreno glacier tour - I think her name was Danielle - was great, very friendly, helpful and professional.”
Our favourite part of the trip was the week we spent in the North West driving ourselves. We would definitely like to do that again and spend more time in some of the villages and towns.
Feedback and thoughts on the various activities and places we stayed and visited: I have written reviews on TripAdvisor for most of them, you can find me under the username fractal if youd like to read them
We liked all the hotels we stayed in. Each one was just right for its location and suited us perfectly. If we had to pick, probably our two favourites were Hacienda de Molinos in Molinos and Finca Adalgisa in Chacras de Coria.
Hacienda de Molinos had great charm and the food was excellent. We loved our room and would have liked to have spent a couple of days there. The Vinas de Cafayate had great views and the room was nice. The food in their restaurant was also quite good.. The Design Suites Hotel in Salta was great.our room on our first couple of nights was nicer than the room we had when we returned.the first room had a better view. The breakfasts were a little boring.
La Comarca in Purmamarca was really nice. It had great views of the mountains and was spacious.
One thing we did notice..Argentina is a wine country and yet only one or two of the hotels had wine glasses in the rooms.we had to ask!!
The agents on the ground were mostly very good.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour and tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 4: Peninsula Valdes whale watching
Day 5: Penguins in Punta Tombo – Puerto Madryn
Day 6: Puerto Madryn travel to Ushuaia
Day 7: Patagonia Adventure in Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing
Day 8: Beagle Channel Cruise / El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 10: El Calafate Tours
Day 11: The Patagonia Adventure ends - Back to Buenos Aires!
Day 12: From Buenos Aires travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tour: Argentine Side
Day 14: Iguazu Falls Tour: Brazilian Side
Day 15: Buenos Aires - adventure in Argentina comes to an end!
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 4 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 in Puerto Madryn, 3 in El Calafate, 2 in Ushuaia, 2 in Iguazu
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- National Park entrance fees
- International or domestic flights
- Travel / medical insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.