- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Soak up the sophistication of Buenos Aires and explore the sights of its historic city centre
- Enjoy the differing experiences of the mighty Iguazu Falls from both Argentina and Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro offers the best combination of city, beach and mountains; famed for vibrant nightlife and rhythmic music
This trip is a rollercoaster: short but action packed. Try the world’s best steak in Buenos Aires, marvel at Iguazu falls from two angles and finish off in party-town Rio.
Foz do Iguazu
Foz do Iguacu
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel ( 6 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Bus , Taxi , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Buenos Aires - Leader-led orientation walk
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this One Week in Argentina and Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this One Week in Argentina and Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
One Week in Argentina and Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this One Week in Argentina and Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves some long travel days, including an overnight bus. This can be tiresome but offers a real sense of adventure. The buses are well equipped with comfortable reclining seats and on-board toilets. Snacks are provided but we recommend you also bring your own food in case you get hungry.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers