- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle through Mendoza's wineries.
- Enjoy the scenery of Bariloche yearround.
- Get your adrenaline fix while rafting.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Buenos Aires
Sure, active adventures in Argentina sound pretty amazing, but when you really think about where they're taking place, they become nothing less than mind-blowing. This nine-day journey through some of the greatest landscapes in Argentina sure will remind you you're somewhere exceptional. Start with a wine cycle (two words that go together beautifully) tour of gorgeous Mendoza before then heading for a full-day trek in its scenic mountains. Later in Bariloche, opt to go whitewater rafting for an exhilarating way to wrap up a thrilling week away from life.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires/Mendoza
Day 3: Mendoza
Day 4: Mendoza
Day 5: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 6: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 7: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 8: San Carlos de Bariloche/Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires
- Hotels (7 nts), overnight bus (1 nt).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Public bus, van, plane.
- G Adventures Representative in Buenos Aires, CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides.
- Your Foodie Moment: Mendoza Cycling Wine Tour, Mendoza
- Full-day hike in Cordón del Plata (Mendoza)
- Full-day rafting excursion and barbecue lunch (Bariloche)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mendoza and Bariloche Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mendoza and Bariloche Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mendoza and Bariloche Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.