- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek in Los Glaciares and Torres del Paine National Parks.
- Marvel at Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Visit the "end of the Earth" in Ushuaia.
- Savour the scenery in Patagonia and sophistication in Buenos Aires
Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience one of the world’s most pristine wilderness settings, this challenging two-week adventure packages the region’s essential highlights into one incredible journey. Explore Torres del Paine, encounter the Perito Moreno Glacier, and hike Los Glaciares National Park. With years of local experience, we employ the region's best guides to reveal the extraordinary, bringing you to campsites that provide stunning views of Patagonia. Prepare to be awed.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires/El Chaltén
Day 3: El Chaltén (1B)
Day 4: El Chaltén/El Calafate (1B)
Day 5: El Calafate (1B)
Day 6: El Calafate/Puerto Natales (1B)
Day 7: Puerto Natales/Torres del Paine (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 8: Torres del Paine (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 9: Torres del Paine/Puerto Natales
Day 10: Puerto Natales/Ushuaia
Day 11: Ushuaia
Day 12: Ushuaia
Day 13: Ushuaia/Buenos Aires
Day 14: Buenos Aires
- Hotels (11 nts), camping (2 nts).
13 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD465-605 for meals not included.
- Public bus, van, plane, boat, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine NP, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- El Chaltén and Los Glaciares National Park hike (full-day)
- Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour
- Torres del Paine National Park excursion including hikes with expert mountain guides
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this End of the Earth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 178 today.
- Save US$ 119+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this End of the Earth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
End of the Earth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this End of the Earth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.