- Trekking and Hiking
- Wine tasting tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- Be overwhelmed by the magnificence of Iguazu Falls
- Experience the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires
- Travel to Ushuaia, the 'End of the World'
From Patagonia's glaciers to tropical Iguazu Falls, European-styled Buenos Aires, the 'End of the World' in Ushuaia and white peaks at the back of the vineyards in Mendoza.
Get the most out of your vacations combining stunning scenery, outdoor activities, fine wine and traditional tango.
See the detailed itinerary for more information.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires: city tour & tango show
Day 3: From Buenos Aires, Start the Patagonia Adventure to El
Day 4: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 5: El Calafate: Day at leisure
Day 6: From El Calafate, Travel to Ushuaia: Beagle Channel
Day 7: Visit Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 8: From Ushuaia, travel to Mendoza
Day 9: Mendoza Wine Tours
Day 10: Mendoza Vacations: High Mountain Tour
Day 11: From Mendoza to Iguazu Falls
Day 12: Iguazu Falls Tours: Argentine Side
Day 13: Iguazu Falls Tours: Brazilian Side
Day 14: From Iguazu Falls to Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Tour
- Dinner Tango Show
- Mendoza Wine Tour
- Mendoza High Mountain Tour
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentine side)
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 3 nights in Mendoza 3 nights in Iguazu Falls, 3 nights in El Calafate and 2 nights in Ushuaia
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish)
- International or Domestic Flights or Buses
- National Park Entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
Hi Susanne & Miles!
We're delighted to hear about your fantastic holiday in Argentina! Your kind words and enthusiasm mean the world to us. It's lovely to know that you cherished these experiences.
We're thrilled that our team's dedication, from punctual flights to attentive guides, added to your enjoyment. Carla will be delighted to hear your special mention.
Thank you for considering us worthy of recommendation to your friends and family. We're here to make more incredible memories whenever your journeys lead you.
Your appreciation warms our hearts! We're thrilled that Rosario and Fabian left a positive impact on your journey, and our convenient accommodations made your stay enjoyable. The winery visits adding insight and culinary delights is wonderful to hear.
Thank you for considering us for recommendations. We're here to create more memorable experiences whenever you're ready to explore again.
Hi Margaret! Thank you for your wonderful feedback!
We're thrilled you had an awesome time traveling with us. It's our pleasure to have organized everything for you, and we greatly appreciate your kind words for our staff
We're delighted that you enjoyed the tours and hotels! Thank you for considering us for future recommendations. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We hope to welcome you back for more incredible experiences in the future.
- Earn US$ 185+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.