- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
If you want to discover two of South America's most vibrant cities then this is the tour for you. Combine the best of Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro and discover the majestic Igauzu Falls in between. Make sure you arrange extra time to relax on Rio's sun-soaked beaches after the tour has ended.
Day 1-2: Arrive Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3-4: Foz do Iguaçu
Day 4: Foz do Iguaçu ? Brazilian Side
Day 5: Rio de Janeiro
Day 6: Depart Rio de Janeiro
- 5 night(s) in hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side)
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Buenos Aires to Rio Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 09 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Buenos Aires to Rio Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Buenos Aires to Rio Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.