- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sample the cuisine and culture of Buenos Aires.
- Discover Uruguay's rural beauty at a working ranch.
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls.
- Skip the overnight bus and gain time (and comfort!) with a flight to São Paulo.
Get your South American rush with other young travellers unafraid to embrace the new. You'll kick off the adventure in sophisticated Buenos Aires before getting back to nature on day hikes at a working Uruguayan ranch. Marvel at Iguassu Falls, then hop on a flight to São Paulo on your way to the Brazilian coast — no gruelling bus ride means more time on the beach. We'll wrap up in the party in Rio, where you're free to embrace the carnival atmosphere from our centrally-located Copacabana hostel.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3: Buenos Aires/Colonia
Day 4: Colonia/Montevideo (1B)
Day 5: Montevideo (1B)
Day 6: Montevideo/Estancia Stay (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 7: Estancia Stay (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 8: Estancia Stay/Iguassu Falls (1B)
Day 9: Iguassu Falls
Day 10: Iguassu Falls
Day 11: Iguaçu Falls/Paraty
Day 12: Paraty
Day 13: Paraty/Ilha Grande
Day 14: Ilha Grande
Day 15: Ilha Grande/Rio de Janeiro
Day 16: Rio de Janeiro
Day 17: Rio de Janeiro
- Simple hotels (9 nts, twin-share), hostels (4 nts, multi-share with up to 6 people), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share), overnight bus (1 nt).
10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD560-730 for meals not included.
- Local bus, minivan, taxi, plane, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience, Rio de Janeiro
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires
- Your Discover Moment: Paraty
- Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande
- Your Discover Moment: Rio de Janeiro
- Activities while at the estancia in Uruguay
- Entrance and visit to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro: Falls & Footy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro: Falls & Footy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro: Falls & Footy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro: Falls & Footy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.