- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Buenos Aires Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls South America's most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
Connecting two of South America's most captivating cities, this trip takes us from the tango-filled streets of Buenos Aires to the samba rhythms in Rio de Janeiro. It has been purposefully planned with lots of free time so you can make the most of your trip, allowing you to make the choice to either explore as much as you want, or perhaps to relax and soak up the atmosphere if you prefer. Buenos Aires and Rio - From the most elegant to one of the most vibrant cities in the world, watch tango and marvel at the views from the top of Christ the Redeemer Iguazu Falls - View these mighty waterfalls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides Ilha Grande - Discover this car-less island, a haven of beaches and verdant forest
Day 1 : Join trip in Buenos Aires
Day 2 : In Buenos Aires; walking tour of the Argentinian capital
Day 3 : Free Day; options include the Recoleta Cemetery
Day 4 : Morning free to explore Buenos Aires, flight to Iguazu
Day 5 : View Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian side; cross over to Brazil
Day 6 : Optional visit to the Brazilian side of the falls
Day 7 : Fly to Sao Paulo, drive to Paraty
Day 8 : Discover the pretty town of Paraty
Day 9 : Drive and ferry to Ilha Grande
Day 10 : Free day on Ilha Grande Island; optional walks or relax on the beach
Day 11 : Travel to Rio de Janeiro
Day 12 : Free day in Rio. Optional walking tour of the city or Sugar Loaf Mountain visit
Day 13 : Free day in Rio; optional visit to Corcovado
Day 14 : Tour ends Rio de Janeiro
- 11 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple hotel
- 13 Breakfast
- Bus, Ferry, Flight
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Buenos Aires to Rio tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175 today.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Buenos Aires to Rio tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Buenos Aires to Rio tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Buenos Aires to Rio tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.