- duration 10 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 4
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-27778
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- See the massive Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore Bariloche, Argentina's lake district
- Discover the vibrant Buenos Aires during a sightseeing tour
- Go rafting in the Manso River in Nahuel Huapi National Park
Cycle down its streets, relax in its parks and learn more about conventillos, where the first immigrants in Buenos Aires lived. Enjoy a full-day visit to a traditional ranch near Buenos Aires and come face to face with the traditions of La Pampa.
Take a short flight to the legendary Patagonia next. Stay in El Calafate, the land of glaciers, and visit the famous Perito Moreno Glacier. Sail down its icy rivers and see hidden waterfalls and hanging glaciers. The final destination on the itinerary is Bariloche, the gem of Argentina’s lake district, where you will enjoy zip lining with your kids in fairy-tale woods before this sojourn comes to an end.
With experienced, local tour guides and stunning destinations handpicked for an ultimate experience, this family Argentina trip will surely create a lasting memory. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Welcome to Buenos Aires
Day 2: History of Buenos Aires & bicycle tour of the city
Day 3: Argentina’s rural culture: Estancia El Ombú de Areco
Day 4: From Buenos Aires to Patagonia (El Calafate)
Day 5: El Calafate: Mayo Channel & Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: Leisure day in El Calafate
Day 7: From El Calafate to Bariloche
Day 8: Bariloche history & Colonia Suiza zipline
Day 9: Nahuel Huapi National Park
Day 10: Hasta pronto, Argentina
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts and 4 Lunches
- Accommodation: Three-night stay in Buenos Aires. Three nights in El Calafate & the remaining three nights in Bariloche
- Pickup and drop-off from and to the airport on the first and the last day of the tour. Land transport as per the itinerary
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides (English & Spanish languages)
- Argentina Challenge Adventure Kit
- The tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children between the ages of 8 and 14. Please contact us for alternative arrangements
- Both international & domestic flights are not included in the itinerary
- Argentina visa charges
- National park entrance fees
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Travel insurance
- Bariloche Eco Fee
Hi John! Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We're delighted that you had an excellent tour and received excellent service. We take pride in listening to our customer's desires. It's wonderful to hear that you would choose us again.
We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for your feedback! It's great for us to know our Travel Specialists accomplished planning the best-fit trip for you.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visas & Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the traveler to be in possession of a valid passport and visa permits. Inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the tour operator. Tour Price The tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children between the ages of 8 and 14. Please contact us for alternative arrangements Minimum Age Requirement for Activities Some of the activities included in this trip have a minimum age requirement in place. Please make sure that you are aware of it before booking this trip. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.