- City sightseeing
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Buenos Aires, the most vibrant city in South America
- See the massive Perito Moreno Glacier during a nautical safari trip
- Sail down the Beagle Channel in Ushuaia. Hike & canoe in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Soak up the beauty of the Iguazu Falls from both the Argentine and Brazilian sides
Your journey starts on arrival in the Argentinian capital city of Buenos Aires. From there you will head for Ushuaia, where you will sail down the Beagle Channel and explore beautiful islands that are home to a variety of wildlife. Enjoy hiking and canoeing in Tierra del Fuego National Park. Your next destination is El Calafate, home to glaciers. See the massive walls of the Perito Moreno Glacier during a one-hour nautical safari trip.
Travel to Puerto Iguazu, home to the famous Iguazu Falls, one of South America's most popular natural landmarks. Discover the waterfall from both the Argentine and Brazilian sides before flying back to the capital city. We will drive you to the airport for your flight home on the last day.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
However on our last day when we asked for a special tour of the Welsh speaking towns we were disappointed that the day was cut short when our driver was asked to return earlier than expected.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3: Fly from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia
Day 4: Ushuaia: Beagle Channel navigation
Day 5: Ushuaia: National park, hiking & canoeing
Day 6: Flight from Ushuaia to El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate: Nautical safari navigation
Day 8: Free day in El Calafate
Day 9: Flight from El Calafate to Puerto Iguazu
Day 10: Iguazu Falls (Argentinean side)
Day 11: Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side) & flight to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires departure
- Meals: 11 Breakfasts & 1 Lunch
- Pickup & drop-off transfers on the first and the last days of this trip. Land transport as per the itinerary
- Twin share stay in standard accommodation for 11 night
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides (Spanish & English) during the tours
- Tours as per the itinerary
- Both international & domestic flights are not included in the tour price
- Travel insurance
- Visa charges
- Park entrance fees ( Los Glaciares USD35 per person, Tierra del Fuego USD35 per person, Argentinian Iguazu Falls USD25 per person & Brazilian Iguazu Falls USD25 per person)
- Port tax in Ushuaia (USD2 per person)
- Ecotourism tax in Iguazu must be paid at the hotel (USD1 per person, per night). Please note that this amount can change
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.