- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle through Mendoza's wineries and enjoy a tasting.
- Get your adrenaline pumping while rafting.
- Catch a glimpse of Mt Fitz Roy.
- View the impressive Perito Moreno Glacier.
Combining two super-fun itineraries, this 15-day adventure was made for the modern-day explorer looking to roam this region at a variety of paces. Start your journey in gorgeous Buenos Aires before cycling through the country's celebrated wine region. Explore the charming city of Mendoza and hike through Glacier National Park to marvel at the sheer presence of Perito Moreno Glacier. Sign up and lace up for the Active adventure of your travelling years.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires/Mendoza
Day 3: Mendoza
Day 4: Mendoza
Day 5: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 6: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 7: San Carlos de Bariloche
Day 8: San Carlos de Bariloche/El Chaltén
Day 9: El Chaltén
Day 10: El Chaltén
Day 11: El Chaltén/El Calafate
Day 12: El Calafate
Day 13: El Calafate
Day 14: El Calafate/Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
- Hotels (13 nts), overnight bus (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD570-745 for meals not included.
- Public bus, van, plane.
- G Representative in Buenos Aires, CEO (Chief Experience Officer).
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Mendoza Cycling Wine Tour, Mendoza
- Full-day hike to Aconcagua first camp (Mendoza)
- Full-day rafting and barbecue lunch (Bariloche)
- Laguna de los Tres full-day guided hike (El Chaltén)
- Class II/III rafting
- Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour (El Calafate)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Argentina Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Argentina Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Argentina Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Argentina Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.