- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 1+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Perito Moreno Glacier, a must see attraction in the Argentinian Patagonia
- Take a trip to Iguazu Falls. See the waterfall from Argentinean and Brazilian sides
- Discover Buenos Aires during a sightseeing tour. See its major highlights
- Travel to the Pampas and learn more about Argentine traditions and rustic lifestyle
Starting from Buenos Aires, this trip will take you to El Calafate and Iguazú Falls, two of the major highlights of Argentina. This guided tour has been designed for you to discover the unique highlights of each destination you travel to and learn more about the rich Argentine culture. Plus, we have ensured that the itinerary and activities are suitable for both grownups and kids.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
If we need to mention a guide, Agostina from Say Hueque and Martin from Biking BA were both really great.
We need to mention that we did not like the Southern Spirit Trek in El Calafate. Almost all the time was spent in transit on the bus and inside the boat or waiting. We had only 45 minutes at Perito Moreno which is a bit of a joke given the tour lasted for 9 hours. Also, we enjoyed La Ventura tango show but felt it was a bit too touristic, so we wondered if more authentic ways exist to experience tango (maybe not).”
The hotels were very good centrally located in Buenos Aries and in Iguaz. The hotel house of jasmine in Salta was on outskirts of the town, but was a fantastic hotel in a peaceful setting.
Say Hueque had perfect booking process.
All the guides were great and Agostina was friendly and very knowledgeable.
We would highly recommend Say Hueque for travel in Argentina.”
Day 1: Welcome to Buenos Aires
Day 2: History of Buenos Aires & city tour on a bike
Day 3: Argentina’s rural culture: Estancia El Ombú de Areco
Day 4: From Buenos Aires to Patagonia: El Calafate
Day 5: El Calafate: Mayo Channel and Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: Leisure time in Calafate
Day 7: From Calafate to Iguazú
Day 8: Iguazú Falls (Argentinian side) & ecological navigation
Day 9: Iguazú Falls (Brazilian side) – Macuco Boa
Day 10: Iguazú departure & optional tour
- 3 nights' accommodation at a hotel in Buenos Aires. 3 nights' accommodation at a hotel in El Calafate & 3 more nights at a hotel in Iguazú
- Daily breakfast. Meals according to itinerary: Lunch in days 2 & 3, boxed lunch on day 5 and dinner on day 7
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. All land transport as per the itinerary
- Bilingual tour guides (English/Spanish)
- Argentina Challenge Adventure kit
- Please note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children. The children must be between the ages of 8 and 14. Please send us an inquiry for any alternative arrangement
- International or domestic flight tickets
- Argentina visa charges
- National park entrance fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children. The children must be between the ages of 8 and 14. Please send an inquiry for any alternative arrangement. Passport, visa and vaccinations It is the responsibility of the traveler to be in possession of a valid passport and visa permits. Inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the tour operator. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.