- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 4
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Perito Moreno Glacier, a must see attraction in the Argentinian Patagonia
- Take a trip to Iguazu Falls. See the waterfall from Argentinean and Brazilian sides
- Discover Buenos Aires during a sightseeing tour. See its major highlights
- Travel to the Pampas and learn more about Argentine traditions and rustic lifestyle
Starting from Buenos Aires, this trip will take you to El Calafate and Iguazú Falls, two of the major highlights of Argentina. This guided tour has been designed for you to discover the unique highlights of each destination you travel to and learn more about the rich Argentine culture. Plus, we have ensured that the itinerary and activities are suitable for both grownups and kids.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Our favourite part of the trip was the week we spent in the North West driving ourselves. We would definitely like to do that again and spend more time in some of the villages and towns.
Feedback and thoughts on the various activities and places we stayed and visited: I have written reviews on TripAdvisor for most of them, you can find me under the username fractal if youd like to read them
We liked all the hotels we stayed in. Each one was just right for its location and suited us perfectly. If we had to pick, probably our two favourites were Hacienda de Molinos in Molinos and Finca Adalgisa in Chacras de Coria.
Hacienda de Molinos had great charm and the food was excellent. We loved our room and would have liked to have spent a couple of days there. The Vinas de Cafayate had great views and the room was nice. The food in their restaurant was also quite good.. The Design Suites Hotel in Salta was great.our room on our first couple of nights was nicer than the room we had when we returned.the first room had a better view. The breakfasts were a little boring.
La Comarca in Purmamarca was really nice. It had great views of the mountains and was spacious.
One thing we did notice..Argentina is a wine country and yet only one or two of the hotels had wine glasses in the rooms.we had to ask!!
The agents on the ground were mostly very good.”
If you are looking at a holiday anywhere in South America, especially Argentina, more so if you cannot speak Spanish, then I strongly recommend you give this company an opportunity to offer their services to you.”
Day 1: Welcome to Buenos Aires
Day 2: History of Buenos Aires & city tour on a bike
Day 3: Argentina’s rural culture: Estancia El Ombú de Areco
Day 4: From Buenos Aires to Patagonia: El Calafate
Day 5: El Calafate: Mayo Channel and Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: Leisure time in Calafate
Day 7: From Calafate to Iguazú
Day 8: Iguazú Falls (Argentinian side) & ecological navigation
Day 9: Iguazú Falls (Brazilian side) – Macuco Boa
Day 10: Iguazú departure & optional tour
- 3 nights' accommodation at a hotel in Buenos Aires. 3 nights' accommodation at a hotel in El Calafate & 3 more nights at a hotel in Iguazú
- Daily breakfast. Meals according to itinerary: Lunch in days 2 & 3, boxed lunch on day 5 and dinner on day 7
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. All land transport as per the itinerary
- Bilingual tour guides (English/Spanish)
- Argentina Challenge Adventure kit
- Please note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children. The children must be between the ages of 8 and 14. Please send us an inquiry for any alternative arrangement
- International or domestic flight tickets
- Argentina visa charges
- National park entrance fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the tour price applies only for a family of four: 2 adults and 2 children. The children must be between the ages of 8 and 14. Please send an inquiry for any alternative arrangement. Passport, visa and vaccinations It is the responsibility of the traveler to be in possession of a valid passport and visa permits. Inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the tour operator. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.