- duration 09 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Mendoza and discover their worldclass wines
- See the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier
- Discover vibrant Buenos Aires, its history and culinary delights
- Try Argentine cuisine along with some of its famous wines
Travel to Mendoza, an area renowned for its exquisite wineries, wines and foods. Allow us to guide you through the best of what Mendoza's wine lands have to offer and discover their own unique flavor and personality along with breath-taking sceneries.
Discover Buenos Aires like a porteno, and get to know the history of this city. Enjoy a traditional dinner in a chic restaurant and learn more about Argentine cuisine. Journey through the most amazing landscapes of the Patagonian steppe to one of the most beautiful glaciers in the world, the Perito Moreno Glacier. Experience Argentina through all your senses before returning home.
Suggestions for improvements:'
1. The Buenos Aires tour was unremarkable. Too short, not given time to go inside most attractions, didn't stop at key places for picture opportunities.
2. The cruise didn't offer evening entertainment. It was too boring with nothing to do after the daily expedition”
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 5: Patagonia cruising
Day 6: Mendoza
Day 7: Valle de Uco
Day 8: Buenos Aires
Day 9: Departure
- Accommodation in selected boutique hotels for 6 nights, including breakfasts. Accommodation in a winery for 2 nights (breakfast included)
- Experienced tour guides. A personalized concierge service provided by our experience manager before and during the trip
- All land transportation and professional, guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in private or small, exclusive groups
- Visit wineries in Mendoza
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 92 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.