- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy meals that matter at a coop garden and restaurant in Buenos Aires, where you’ll learn to make local dishes, and at a Rio NGO that gives marginalised people free culinary training.
- Watch a professional tango couple swing, sway and swagger during a private performance and then try to match their rhythm during a lesson.
- Marvel at Iguazu Falls from both multiple angles with visits to the boardwalk system in Argentina and the panoramic viewpoints of Brazil.
- Take a guided walking tour around Rio’s Port area with a local researcher and learn about the area’s history as slavetrade centre and the cultural influence of the period.
Begin in Buenos Aires, South America's liveliest and most cosmopolitan city, exploring the grand architecture of Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta's iconic cemetery and bubbling La Boca. Witness the grand power of Iguazu Falls and choose whether to take an exhilarating boat trip to the thunderous base of the cascades. Then it’s time to see Rio de Janeiro, taking in Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer, as well as enjoying plenty of free time to soak up Rio’s unique atmosphere. This seven-day tour packs in highlights plus smaller (but no less moving) experiences at local restaurants and lesser-known neighbourhoods.
Iguazu Falls (Tour the Brazilian side)
Iguazu Falls (Tour the Argentinean side)
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel (4 nights), Hotel Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Private vehicle , Plane , Boat
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Buenos Aires - Full-day guided tour
- Buenos Aires - Tango demonstration by professional dancers
- Buenos Aires - Tango lesson
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Total Rio Tour Combo 1: Santa Teresa, Corcovado, Christ & Copacabana
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 164 today.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Argentina & Brazil Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes, adequate sun protection and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- This is a faster paced, busy itinerary, covering the main highlights in a short period of time. To cover this distance there are some travel days or half days. Be sure to book extra time before and after your trip if you’d like more time to explore.
- You may also want to consider our trip Rhythms of South America if you have more time to explore South America.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal