- duration 21 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Take a walking tour of the small capital or on a Battlefields Tour visit the key sites of the conflict.
- Partake in a Scenic Discovery excursion at Gypsy Cove, walk the wildlife trail and see the Magellanic penguin colony.
- Continue to explore the Falkland Islands.
- Equipped with a fleet of custom built Zodiacs and kayaks, your discovery excursions will take you to the places of your wildest dreams.
For most a trip to Antarctica will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and for those with the time there is no voyage more extraordinary than Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands.
Arrive in November and December and the breeding cycle is reaching its peak. In March, there is a staggering number of whales, seals, birds and penguins on display as they prepare for the annual migration north. Regardless of the month, you’ll visit king penguin colonies on South Georgia, walk in the footsteps of Shackelton and visit his resting place, wander the quaint streets of the Falkland Islands and discover hidden coves around the Antarctic Peninsula. Wildlife will surround you -whales, seals, penguins, marine birds and more. Magnificent icescapes will be ever present.
Day 1 : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2 : Buenos Aires > Ushuaia
Day 3 : At sea
Day 4 : Falkland Islands
Day 5 : Falkland Islands
Day 6 : At sea
Day 7 : South Georgia
Day 8 : South Georgia
Day 9 : South Georgia
Day 10 : South Georgia
Day 11 : South Georgia
Day 12 : At sea
Day 13 : Antarctic Peninsula
Day 14 : Antarctic Peninsula
Day 15 : Antarctic Peninsula
Day 16 : Antarctic Peninsula
Day 17 : Antarctic Peninsula
Day 18 : At sea
Day 19 : At sea
Day 20 : Ushuaia, Argentina > Buenos Aires
Day 21 : Buenos Aires
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 20 Breakfasts, 17 Lunches and 18 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 21 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 21 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 09 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.