- Explore highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Enjoy helicopter flightseeing from Ultramarine for a unique perspective of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Enjoy talks about the environment and wildlife from our onboard Polar experts
- Experience abundant wildlife, such as penguins, seals and whales
- Travel on a small expedition vessel
- Accompanied by extremely qualified Expedition Staff
- Show more
Antarctica is an incredible destination with the power to transform those who are fortunate enough to experience it. Our classic Antarctic Explorer voyage has been designed to give you the very best of the Antarctic Peninsula over 11 remarkable days. Conquer the famed Drake Passage; explore majestic natural environments by Zodiac and on foot; experience penguins, whales and other wildlife; and enjoy talks on history, biology and glaciology by our onboard Polar experts. You can personalize your adventure with options that suit your specific interests, and have the experience of a lifetime, customized to you.
Antarctica has been inspiring explorers for centuries—now it’s your turn. Be among the first guests on our pioneering new vessel, Ultramarine. This purpose-built vessel is designed to extend the boundaries of Polar exploration and offer an unmatched Antarctic experience, including a flightseeing tour you’ll never forget and a range of adventure options more extensive than any other ship in its class. We’re excited to host you on your unforgettable adventure!
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Fly to Ushuaia and embark
Day 3 - 4: Crossing the Drake Passage
Day 5 - 8: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
Day 9 - 10: Crossing the Drake Passage
Day 11: Disembark in Ushuaia and fly to Buenos Aires
- All accommodation
- Beer and wine at dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Mandatory transfer package (including return charter flights Buenos Aires to Ushuaia)
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout and qualified Expedition Staff
- All meals while on the ship
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Antarctic Explorer via Buenos Aires tour. You can cancel the tour up to 136 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 135 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 July 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 July 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 135 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Antarctic Explorer via Buenos Aires tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Antarctic Explorer via Buenos Aires tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.