- Walking tour
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Buenos Aires Explore Argentina's vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Ushuaia The town at the end of the world, explore scenic Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Torres Del Paine National Park Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier
Patagonia is home to some of the most spectacular landscapes on earth, full of emerald lakes fed by icy glaciers and towering mountain ranges home to guanaco and vicuna. End your day with a glass of malbec surrounded by the region's towering scenery. Perito Moreno Glacier - This magnificent glacier showcases the might of nature; get closer with an optional boat trip or a hike on the ice itself Torres del Paine - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of this immense national park Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina's diverse capital, including tango-filled La Boca, and the arty San Telmo district.
Day 1 : Join trip in Buenos Aires
Day 2 : In Buenos Aires; explore the diverse barrios of the Argentinian capital
Day 3 : Fly to Ushuaia; free afternoon for glacier visits or penguin spotting
Day 4 : Walks in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 5 : Ferry across the Magellan Strait to Punta Arenas
Day 6 : Drive across the Patagonian Steppe to Torres del Paine National Park
Day 7 : Discover Torres del Paine National Park on foot
Day 8 : Walks in Torres del Paine; optional zodiac trip on Lake Serrano
Day 9 : Travel to Calafate, the gateway to the Glaciares National Park
Day 10 : Full day visit to Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 11 : Drive to El Chalten; optional boat trip and hike to the Vespignani Glacier lookout
Day 12 : Hike to the base of Mount Fitzroy
Day 13 : Fly to Buenos Aires
Day 14 : Fly Iguazu
Day 15 : Discover the falls from the Argentinean side
Day 16 : Return to Buenos Aires by flight
Day 17 : Trip ends Buenos Aires
- Hotel Principado (4 nights)
- Villa Brescia Hotel (2 nights)
- Hotel Savoy (1 night)
- Cabanas Del Paine Hotel (3 nights)
- Hainen (2 nights)
- Pudu Lodge (2 nights)
- Hotel Saint George (2 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adventures in Patagonia + Iguazu Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 189+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventures in Patagonia + Iguazu Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adventures in Patagonia + Iguazu Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventures in Patagonia + Iguazu Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.